Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

This is a discussion on What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-undefined people will name a movie then another will say "oh man that was scary? ...
Page: 3

Cocaine

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    people will name a movie then another will say "oh man that was scary? rofl rofl rofl lmfao nooo00b0b0b0b00 thats not scary lmfao rofl loollllerskates !1m1lk3tj1l3kjt1t"
    very true. I think that people with more active imaginations get scared by films, so in some ways it reveals more of a deep character. I dont find the blood n guts american type films scary (texas chainsaw, Saw, final destination etc), although i think saw is great as a film. I find psychological horror films far scarier.

scary films i've seen:

Ringu 0 (rest of the ring series wasnt as scary as the prequel imo)
    The Eye
    Audition
    Blair witch project (only for the tent scene and the end scene).
    Ju-on
    It (saw it when i was young, scared the shit out of me)[/b]
    I watched a TV show saying that Audition was one of the scariest movies but when I rented it, it really didnt scare me that much. The acupunture needles to they eyes were weird if I remember correctly, but not too scary.

its not scary in the jump out of your seat way. And its very different to most western films which is why people expect it to be different. I think the style of cinematography makes some scenes very uncomfortable and filled with suspense even when not much happens. Especially the scenes with the sack, and also the end torture scene feels very real.

Cocaine

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    its not scary in the jump out of your seat way. And its very different to most western films which is why people expect it to be different. I think the style of cinematography makes some scenes very uncomfortable and filled with suspense even when not much happens. Especially the scenes with the sack, and also the end torture scene feels very real.

Yeah, the sack thing......Odd.......I did enjoy the movie even though it didnt scare the hell out of me. And yeah, the torture scene was neat.

I'm a big fan of the Saw series but I havent had the opportunity to see the 3rd one yet. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was a pretty cool movie to me. It was more of a movie where things jump out at you. I enjoyed the old version more than the new one. When Leatherface smacked that guy in the head with the meat tendorizer, the sound it made was gut-wrenching.

DragonFire

There was a movie I watched when i was really little..The only thing I remember was there was a person in a coma (dont know proper spelling) and he had blood all around the white plaster near his lips..and I'm pretty sure the nurses were feeding him babies..but that kinda scared me for a while..I think im over in now..

Banned

i would have to say that movies that scared me were ones that actually had psycholigically scarring someone from watching the movie. instead of just making people jump, and putting as much blood into the movie as possible, thats not really scary. it scares you for 5 seconds, then you completely forget about it. the thing about Saw I and II is that they actually have staged ways for people to get hurt, which make you think about how it would really feel. thats what makes them a great series, they show everything that happens.

and i heard saw III was VERYYYY gorey

horror movies are best comedies ever.
    i saw the movie final destination 2 with my friends, we just laughed every time some1 died, one of the best comedies ><
    well, i also laughed when i saw titanic, when the boat crashed and ppl start falling the was funny shit :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

It

R34P3R_Magikz

i thout ju-on the grudge was pretty f**ked up -_- the original

FatM4n

Silence the lamb is scary, not scary as in you jumb out of your chair, but scary as in, it's one hell of a film

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    horror movies are best comedies ever.
    i saw the movie final destination 2 with my friends, we just laughed every time some1 died, one of the best comedies ><
    well, i also laughed when i saw titanic, when the boat crashed and ppl start falling the was funny shit *:lol:
    for 1- final destination has NEVER been scary. just gory.

for 2- titanic was never a horror movie. unless you count seeing a fatty and a skin-assed boy fuck being horror. which is partlly true.

for 3- i suggest u watch jap horror movies before you comment on horror movies being comedies cause i doubt they'll seem funny (though ju-on was kinda funny at part with that boy appearing everywhere xD)

Matrixxx

i think i never saw a move to scare me like look at every corner of my house and shit or turn the lghts on when i go to the bathroom etc..

Alien 1, i was i tihnk 5 or 6 when i first saw it, and i didnt sleep for a good month afterwards

The Alien series realyl started the horror monster genre, cause Aliens (2) was probably the best monster movie ever.

Rayne_of_death

The Grudge.

And go ahead and laugh at me, I dont care. That bitch was creepy!

Pwner4Last

I dunno if this if this is a scary movie, but "Salo and the 120 days of soldom", hah if u think Saw is "scary/sick" wait untill u seen this movie, the one who made the movie got murder after they realsed the movie, that some sick shit right there xD

bleaF

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    I dunno if this if this is a scary movie, but "Salo and the 120 days of soldom", hah if u think Saw is "scary/sick" wait untill u seen this movie, the one who made the movie got murder after they realsed the movie, that some sick shit right there xD
    thats movie not scary.. thats movie is stupid/sick >.<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast