This is what true soldier looks like. A brave man.

This is a discussion on This is what true soldier looks like. A brave man. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; YouTube - Even The Troops Are Waking Up Mike Prysner. He is a brave man. He says true, not being ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Default This is what true soldier looks like. A brave man.

YouTube - Even The Troops Are Waking Up

Mike Prysner. He is a brave man. He says true, not being afraid of consequences, and I'm sure he acts as bravely as he speak. I can see it within him. I just can't hide I like him.
    If every soldier was like him, there would be no war!

I totally agree with what he is saying. And it's cool to spread this video among other forums, especially, those often visited by soldiers of any kinds. Violence has never solved anything. You can be peaceful warrior, and solve more then blind orders obeying tool killing others and getting yourself killed without any purpose other then filling someones pockets. And remember every war was just and always lead for that and no other purpose.

Thank you.

PS: This topic is not meant to be a flame, if you see it that way, I'm sorry for you.
    Last edited by Darken; 03-25-2011 at 05:23 AM.

That's a very touching speech, especially the last words. However, people are nowadays way to lazy to get organized and do something against their government, if they are not happy with it.

The only ones right now are the ones we hear about.. other then that.. nothing.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

3rd time ur spaming it already? Is it some sort of a click2earn shit?

money rules this world