What type of novel would you enjoy reading?

This is a discussion on What type of novel would you enjoy reading? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This is an open ended question: What type of novel would you like to read? Does it have more action ...
Page: 1

Psy

This is an open ended question: What type of novel would you like to read? Does it have more action than dialogue? Does it have descriptive setting? Does it explain real life problems? Is it a romance? What is the main character like? etc, be as detailed as you want.

Psy

Oh, I mentioned "reading" on a gaming forum. Carry on.

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

lol,
    i read: "novel" "reading" "?"

and i thought....oh a new lutz topic

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i mainly stick with fiction novels, following through the life of an imaginary person as he or she comes to some realization in the end...they gotta be a good read though filled with humor...if they cant make me laugh in the first chapter and show that the whole book will be filled with that laughter, i wont buy the book

ive read mysteries from time to time at grandmothers recomendation, she loves mysteries and also knows my taste so it usually is a good read

theres a book section though ;p

i like historical novels , mostly the french's Medieval novels, i like to read Alexandre Dumas novels, i read The Three Musketeers and The Count of Monte Cristo countless times never get bored for it.
    that's what i like the most, but also i like all type of novels and i dont really care about action in novels as long as it has good plot and good dialogue

Banned

i like fantasies :P they own everything

Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl <3

The Divine Comedy is the ultimate story, and it was prose, not verse, except for translations. The main character is the author, and it deals with mostly everything. I would like to read it again, many many many times >=(

Banned

Well i dont know if this counts but its a guy named "walter dean myers" and he writes like teenage books i think and they are very good, i think alot of schools use them for english class to read! well atleast when ever i got to read a book for school its 1 of his books, they are very interesting and i dont like reading books much but his books i love

lucifer4

my friend is reading the book DRACULA

he said its pretty good....

theeres this guy shaving, and dracula comes in behind him, and the shaving guy doesnt see the draculas reflection u know...
    so the guy accidently cuts himself,, and thhe dracula is like mad thirsty and kills him and drinks his bloody... its pretty good

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

fiction, mostly... also erotica ;<

J

Look down on ko4life...keep going...! There is a book section

Ripper_of_romania

Stories of people from the bottom end of society which struggle daily for survival

Post apocalyptic.

1984, The Road, Fahrenheit 451, A Brave New World etc.