What u would u do with him?

This is a discussion on What u would u do with him? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok, we (czechoslovak KO community) have little problem. that problem call himself Thoric a.k.a. Smolik a.k.a. Smolik123 a.k.a. NewManes u ...
Page: 1

hlubik

Default What u would u do with him?

Ok,

we (czechoslovak KO community) have little problem. that problem call himself Thoric a.k.a. Smolik a.k.a. Smolik123 a.k.a. NewManes

u dont know him, dont worry, but among us, he is well known scammer, he use to search 3rd party programs to macro and dupe. At Xigenon he stole some accounts but thanks to fact that Czech Republic is relatively small country and there was players who could beat him and do something with his manners in real life, he returned that accounts. he was banned from our inter-server forum and now he is back

(this break i want to fill with announcement that if u dont care, dont post pictures "who f*cking cares" , i just want a hint how to treat with him )

So..as i said he is back, he want to start at Manes with warrior, nick "SmolPachol" (he dont know turkish, nor english so probably he will not scam u but dont say i didnt warned u ) and he want to get in our new forming clan

and finally, my question is:

1: Get him into clan and everybody will know who he is, nobody will trade with him, nobody will give him single item, he will be under observation as well known thief (and if we will see him macro or trying to macro/dupe or trying to scam one of us, we will give him quick ban from clan)

2: Dont get him into clan, he will probably start new character with different nick, he (as some unknown czech(or slovak)) will be trying to get to subclan and he could be unknown danger to us

which option to chose?

cRuX

Def don't get him in clan...with all the bugs with clans lately you can't ban people half the time...and they can't leave...If he was to dupe/scam/macro and became well known for it...it would ruin the reputation of your clan...and if there wsa bug at the time you couldn't kick him...it would really suck

hlubik

Originally posted by Arca_

i'm glad that u posted it..love that picture

but to the problem - this little noob (12 or 13 yrs old) is dangerous mostly to our community not in the global. his english sucks, he is n00b i thought this will be best protection before him. controled evil is better than unknown disaster

no matter if u do or do not invite him bevcause he can join with u knowing that it is him.. i think.. or u need to get all information of all players in ur clan / community -.-