Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what is the worst think you ever did to someone

This is a discussion on what is the worst think you ever did to someone within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; what was the worst thing you ever did to someone in game? its can be scaming, dont share a drop, ...
Page: 1

T-Bon

Thumbs up

what was the worst thing you ever did to someone in game?

its can be scaming, dont share a drop, give ice belt instead of glass belt, sell BUS for 999 mil, joking on someone,
    anything from this kind of things.

dont be shy or scare to tell us.

lets see who will have the balls to post first.

got someone to merchant his bp dd cap +6/25 and he messed up isntead of putting 999 he put 99 and they were worht like 600m back in the days and i bought it and laughed and ran away

razzy

got someone to merchant his bp dd cap +6/25 and he messed up isntead of putting 999 he put 99 and they were worht like 600m back in the days and i bought it and laughed and ran away [/b]
    self owned :lol:

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

i told a turk my pet is a gm gift.....was the first day after patch....i said i won the pet in an event....he bought it for 450m i feel bad

lucifer4

i told a turk my pet is a gm gift.....was the first day after patch....i said i won the pet in an event....he bought it for 450m i feel bad[/b]

wut pet?

kennyburger

made a lvl 1 char with 10 gb in old days when shards +7 were for 10 gbs and saw some uber pro rogue and asked him what his dags were he merchanted and i bought

Banned

delvled my friend 15% and just said woops the next day

T-Bon

i told a turk my pet is a gm gift.....was the first day after patch....i said i won the pet in an event....he bought it for 450m i feel bad[/b]

lol, i sure you are

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

on the start of logos where all the GB's were duped and hwots were up to 15gb+

i was sitting in mora, shouting "SELLING HOLY WATER" for a while, till alot of turks stand next to me, made up a merch and put that npc pot (45 heal thingy) for 999m in, took me 2 days but i sold 2 of em xD

Hmm, i killed allot of people in CZ I'm sorry everyone and best wishes to their family

I feel bad

frend was new i was helping him lvl and he was like lvl 30 i sad attack the manticore ill brb phone

and he did it 3x times ,died 3 times

BoShkE

When i was doing bosshunt way back in KO, I've bought IB once of an merchant from some distance, of some turk showing off at trolls in eslant to his turkish clannies. They didnt even knew someone else bought it, i saw chat later only swaering at each other, orospucu blabla aq sikter etc...
    Later i also never saw that clan anymore, i think they disbanned lolz

3thos

i've done some mean things.

i sent in a CS ticket when the ROFD patch came out and got a CS +0 and never got wiped.

traded a raptor +8 for a giga 2h lr +8 because i told the guy it was a good deal and he believed me.

have bought MANY items off of merchant right before war, shard 8, glass belt, cs +6, and a RE +2.

thats about it.

Baxxor

you know the "best" upgrade scrolls?
    a guy sold em for 1k each when they where worth like 2m + in a npc.

he wanted em back, i just said " i need em" and sold em all(he sold like 100-200 scrolls )

I got rich like a bitch!

3thos

another memory i remember.

back when they had dupe wipes monthly in KO, i bought a CS +7 about 3 days before the dupe wipe, in merchant for 400m.

i knew it was duped, but i sat in moradon for the next 3 days and some guy finally bought it, gave me ridiculous items, he msged me the next day and called me a duper cause it got deleted, i had greenster talk to him and tell him i wasn't and that it was legit and wasn't spose to get deleted and then all was well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast