Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what would you do to rosie odonnel?

This is a discussion on what would you do to rosie odonnel? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Just like ur sig?[/b] hey if i was some freeloading hippy who thinks all guns should be banned from legal ...
Page: 2

Just like ur sig?[/b]

hey if i was some freeloading hippy who thinks all guns should be banned from legal gun owners then YES i blame my fucking keyboard for all of my spelling errors . Thats actual the reason i put it there , and to see wat retards think they should be banned but so far only ppl have pm'd me saying good sig its sooo right .

hey if i was some freeloading hippy who thinks all guns should be banned from legal gun owners then YES i blame my fucking keyboard for all of my spelling errors . Thats actual the reason i put it there , and to see wat retards think they should be banned but so far only ppl have pm'd me saying good sig its sooo right .[/b]
    So only retards think guns should be banned in America?.....

Funny..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

hey if i was some freeloading hippy who thinks all guns should be banned from legal gun owners then YES i blame my fucking keyboard for all of my spelling errors . Thats actual the reason i put it there , and to see wat retards think they should be banned but so far only ppl have pm'd me saying good sig its sooo right .[/b]
    [22:39] <Shurt`> "Private, I hate to tell you this, but nobody cares about RuneScape. No one cares if you were a level 99 mage. Seriously, nobody."

Vee

[22:39] <Shurt`> "Private, I hate to tell you this, but nobody cares about RuneScape. No one cares if you were a level 99 mage. Seriously, nobody."[/b]
    He cares enough to have to tell him!

Anyway, yeah, I showed private a picture of kate beckinsale and he made a remark about her forehead too. Maybe his fetish is small foreheads.

He cares enough to have to tell him!
    Anyway, yeah, I showed private a picture of kate beckinsale and he made a remark about her forehead too. Maybe his fetish is small foreheads.[/b]
    kate beckinsale WDF ? u show me pictures of 11 year old boys who dress up like girls

and yeah i put the pic there jus cuz the kid punching hillary was getting old didn&#39;t think it would get much attention but FYI shurt there are about 100,000 rs users playing atm who all care and i&#39;ve met about 10 or 12 really good ol freinds i used to play with back when runescape had 500-1000 users total from that sig and other topics where i mentiond runescape and if u look at general gaming the % of topics are ppl trading ko to runescape or runescape to ko . Apparently ppl care else it woulda jus been another one of the many sigs i&#39;ve used.

i&#39;d tap it.

kate beckinsale WDF ? u show me pictures of 11 year old boys who dress up like girls

and yeah i put the pic there jus cuz the kid punching hillary was getting old didn&#39;t think it would get much attention but FYI shurt there are about 100,000 rs users playing atm who all care and i&#39;ve met about 10 or 12 year ol freinds i used to play with back when runescape had 500-1000 users total from that sig and other topics where i mentiond runescape and if u look at general gaming the % of topics are ppl trading ko to runescape or runescape to ko . Apparently ppl care else it woulda jus been another one of the many sigs i&#39;ve used.[/b]
    how are you not sick of all the little kids in that game :S

and ur sigs are really annoying. just like the abort this one :S

Banned

http://backingup.ytmnd.com/

EDIT: In relation to Runescape - I had a go of it a while back and it was full of 12 year old l33t k1dd135!!1 who called each other noobs and wanted you to press 123 if you wanted to be their GF.

Putting runescape on miniclip was probably their worst move ever, lol ^^

Vee

u show me pictures of 11 year old boys who dress up like girls[/b]
    And you liked it

yeah its full off 12 year olds but it didn&#39;t used to be rsc pking was great ask anyone who played it way the lvl system worked and build of ur chars made it prime time on windows 98 xD

forgot to mention these stats like 5 or 6 years old lol still there too xD still some of the best im just outdated on gear always have to borrow shit when i come back or trade some of my rares

last time i played i was full dharocks with dshield and whip and that was like the best i&#39;d farm dragons on like 20 hp and hit over 55&#39;s alot

Cocaine

Make sweet love to her.

patorox

my sister used to play runescape, but now she says that is too "childish" for her..

btw she is 9yr old now.

good for ur sis played runescape 6 years ago and on and off since its hard to quit game for some for me its easy since i know kids still playing i can come back whenever and get items i borrowed to them before quiting

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

attempt a tyra.

solidviet

=] ahhh the good old runescapes day....
    40 1 75 64 stats ftw!! T_T where my 25s 26s with Ultimate STR!!!

rsc > KO !!! (sorry :P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12