Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats great about diez?

This is a discussion on whats great about diez? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; twitching humans chasing you 9103869013860136 miles and they dont turn around..... noob rogues who rely on their shitty duffers who ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default whats great about diez?

twitching humans chasing you 9103869013860136 miles and they dont turn around.....
    noob rogues who rely on their shitty duffers who parasite/malice and then keeps duffing you over and over and try to kill the priest first before the rogue but the rogue minor heals the priest, and when you try to kill the rogue he runs and priest 1920's him while you get duffed man do i hate fucking people like this...
    babashopping people like hakan_53_tr who spikes you for 1.1k WITH dd helm on and your not duffed....
    full parties of mages always nova'ing exactly where you are....
    no way to get out of orc base....
    fighting 3 rogues at once, unable to kill them because when they redball they run away and come back to spike you when you start attacking the other one....
    scheduling a 1vs1 and having someone come up behind you and fuck it up and kill you 19386318 times.....
    1vs1ing someone like lafazan, hiaxsheytan, or faaliyet_volcom who no matter what, still cant kill them because even with all your defenses on they still hit you 800++

i die alot in cz, and these are the reasons why....
    any suggestions on how to actually kill people in cz nowadays...let me know

Dies is great because of NO :wub: U should know that because u used be one of us :P

I know it's pure shit...I keep 35 dd always on cz only because some iamfromnowhere rogues keep spikeing me with 700-800 dmg even with +900 def and 35dd+lvl 65 skill I wonder how much they would do me without dd? 2k dmg ftw...

I wonder when K2 starts to delete their +3 items? Hmmmm I know the answer so why I even ask.... :angry:

Banned

i dont know id rather say fuck compound accesories, it was alot better when they couldnt compound because you could actually still kill people

i killed hiaxsheytan 1v1

Pwner

Hey, it's the same on xig 2 x(

Healo

Default Re: whats great about diez?

Originally posted by undefined

noob rogues who rely on their shitty duffers who parasite/malice and then keeps duffing you over and over and try to kill the priest first before the rogue but the rogue minor heals the priest, and when you try to kill the rogue he runs and priest 1920's him while you get duffed man do i hate fucking people like this...

i die alot in cz
    any suggestions on how to actually kill people in cz nowadays...let me know
    @ pking with a duffer, what are you complaining about? they're helping each other out (hint hint party based)
    flying solo isn't the best way to go imo B)

Trii

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    i killed hiaxsheytan 1v1
    he isnt that hard at all

Banned

hiaxasheytan isnt hard, but when he cntrl minor heals and he has DD helm and bunch of other shit, he is hard to kill for me when i spike him for only bout 450-550

TunaFishyMe

Even with all these people who are glitching and being gay (rogues running around with a full duffer), there are always those couple of people who are so fun to fight. Mee: who plays on hanzo for example. That guy is so crazy. I can hardly bring down his hp at all. But I always enjoy fighting him even though I know ill just waste soul pots and lose 50 np.

I have been malice, parsited, massived, and still killed that nooby rogue. HaxIsBack or whatever runs around with a duffer. Its gay but you live with it. When fully duffed they cant kill me nor can i kill them if they are wearing talia or DD shield.

All DD should be removed from the game. :rollseyes: Yes im sin.

Banned Senior Member

Tuna, I got a new minor heal method which is working better atm then my rightclick when we fought, another 1v1 XD

Cocaine

uhhh, i play on it.

mmm....yeah....thats what makes it great.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Tuna, I got a new minor heal method which is working better atm then my rightclick when we fought, another 1v1 XD
    zzz you are lvl 70 now :angry: :angry: Get erian to lvl me that gay. You stole my personal xper! Ive uninstalled KO for a couple days because I have to get something together. Well 1on1 when i install it again but I have to practice minor again cuz itll probably be crap.

Rentzusuken

Diez is great because we have Tuna.

You can practice minor on me and I'll practice my combo on you. ^_^

Erian

you're a light mage rentz, andyou'll stun the shit out of him

and tuna i'll play your char but im so tired of lvling..... GRR i'll be glad to have a high lvl human rogue though haha

BTW i can finally beat micky cause of bloody beast :wub:

Rentzusuken

He can spank my warrior instead of the mage. :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast