Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Whats your fav. quote?

This is a discussion on Whats your fav. quote? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe I thought V for Vendetta was kinda weak. * The story has been done so many ...
Page: 4

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I thought V for Vendetta was kinda weak. *
    The story has been done so many times previously...the movie didnt really take it to the next step.
    I also dont see how "V" is any different than the government. *The way he "brings truth" to that woman is also through manipulation. *The letters may have been real but he placed it for her to read, thus he manipulated her or coerced her into her thinking.
    He also kills to bring out the revolution. *
    Personally, I think this movie was a bit overrated.
    wow... if u looked like jennifer aniston i'd so do you right no...

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I thought V for Vendetta was kinda weak. *
    The story has been done so many times previously...the movie didnt really take it to the next step.
    I also dont see how "V" is any different than the government. *The way he "brings truth" to that woman is also through manipulation. *The letters may have been real but he placed it for her to read, thus he manipulated her or coerced her into her thinking.
    He also kills to bring out the revolution. *
    Personally, I think this movie was a bit overrated.
    wow... if u looked like jennifer aniston i'd so do you right no...[/b]
    You know you'd do him anyway, no matter what he looked like. h43r:

TunaFishyMe

i have already been done to many times tonight

NooBZilla

"Any woman that thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming just a little too high."

Babek

"Wake up! Time to die!" - Leon, Replicant in Blade Runner

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by TeeL
    "I Suck Dick" - Confidential
    "I Eat Pussies" - 4Pwner
    rofl, wtf ?? :lol: :wub:

Yeah just so u all know, i do it everyday, iam P.I.M.P :lol:

"When the dog has left the house, the car has died"- Teel :lol:

oncemore

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    Shmoke and a pancake?
    You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.
    Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...Written down the side of mine...Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Vertig0

Originally posted by Dro
    "I am the definition of strenght... even my nipples"

"so yestreday i molsted myself... i said no but i knew i wanted it"

both from vertigo xD

the rest that come in mind are in spanish but too lazy to translate...

Hahah <3 you dro you even got my typos right :P

Current favorite quotes:
    "Shes the type of girl that will tie her hair back and say I got this dick."
    "Schrotti, you're the best thing to happen to Verti since she got that detachable penis"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234