Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Whats your favorite favorite topic?

This is a discussion on Whats your favorite favorite topic? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; WOW.. ur the last person i thought who wouldn't be lame enough to bring back rick roll. thats like 9 ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

WOW.. ur the last person i thought who wouldn't be lame enough to bring back rick roll. thats like 9 thumbs down for u, ur sense of humour is shit nowadays kenneth.[/b]
    You are just pissed because you got rick rolled chinky

It's pointless to reply to an imbecile. And you can't just suspend someone because you were writing "somt important", no matter how long it was, since it's that kind of topic where people prank others. I wouldnt say if there was a rule that specifies "DO NOT POST RICKROLL LINKS". Its just retarded from you, you should have checked before clicking. "Imbecile".[/b]
    Shut up. They are fucking annoying and I don't blame Danny. Hell, if I was a mod I would perm ban that person and give you a warning and a 10 day mute just for defending him...

Hence why I am not a mod h34r:

Uzu

Shut up. They are fucking annoying and I don't blame Danny. Hell, if I was a mod I would perm ban that person and give you a warning and a 10 day mute just for defending him...
    Hence why I am not a mod h34r:
    [/b]
    Who wouldn't perm ban someone with such a gay font...

sad ghosty brought this up.

Who wouldn't perm ban someone with such a gay font...

sad ghosty brought this up.[/b]
    Did you really just try to flame me for making my font blue? If you did I suggest you go to a freeway, run across it, and see if you don't get hit.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

It's pointless to reply to an imbecile. And you can't just suspend someone because you were writing "somt important", no matter how long it was, since it's that kind of topic where people prank others. I wouldnt say if there was a rule that specifies "DO NOT POST RICKROLL LINKS". Its just retarded from you, you should have checked before clicking. "Imbecile".[/b]
    1) u r contradicting yourself when u add all the unneccessary junk after saying "It's pointless to reply to an imbecile"
    2) u is sounding mor n mor like a forsete.

Shohan

1) u r contradicting yourself when u add all the unneccessary junk after saying "It's pointless to reply to an imbecile"
    2) u is sounding mor n mor like a forsete.[/b]
    I had to give an explanation and it didnt take long to type. Oh and shell.....LOL k

I wont ban you for your gay rick roll links but I will for flaming, keep it on the low boys. h34r:

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

nose girl topic for sure....

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I wont ban you for your gay rick roll links but I will for flaming, keep it on the low boys. h34r:[/b]
    It's Off topic section ...

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

This one[/b]
    :lol: firewall blocking youtube ftw...im assuming its a rick roll

favorite motivational poster topic is mine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123