Rewardhits

This is a discussion on Rewardhits within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Topic closed and poster suspended for 2 days for Rewardhits type website.[/b] Ok it's my fault i should of read ...
Page: 1

Spit

Topic closed and poster suspended for 2 days for Rewardhits type website.[/b]
    Ok it's my fault i should of read all of the rules , but don't you think a warning should of been a little bit less abusive than a 2 days ban for something that should I say wasnt very important. Well seems you have no patience... but it's ok.

Btw for all the others. and .fr website means .France since the website is in frech. Nothing to do with turks nor scam nor hack or whatever. It is just a funny game.

Because rewardhits links were VERY prevelant here at one time and its really annoying to be advertized. Most mods lost patience with it.

Banned

ill be a ass

IMO, there is rules here and you said that you "should have read them" but you didnt so you didnt know the rules and you got punished.

If everyone would read the rules and if everyone had common sense to see that there is sub sections to sections like media and if people knew where to post anything then i guess the MODS/ADMINS would be more leanent to some of this but everyday people like you who dont follow the rules posting stuff not suppose to be posted and others posting in wrong sections 24/7 it just gets agrivating because of how stupid people actually are. i think if you make a forum account it means that you have read all the rules ect. ect. and there is a section where it has the rules and stuff
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=50 its easy to locate because its one of the first things you see when logged into the forum.

If you thought your 2day ban was unjustified then you havent seen anything yet

spit you could have pmed that to whoever banned ya :/

and @ what vacant said, almost every1 had some form of link to treasuretrails or rewardhits in their sig, most were said like "selling gbs 1c each", then when some1 clicked the link it brought it to treasure trails page ><. also did any of u ever get money from that site? i spent like 5 hours filling out offers and they never gave me my 20 bucks ><