Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Where is this world going to...

This is a discussion on Where is this world going to... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Lets hope nothing ever happens to my family or Colonel Nick Sylvester will be recalled back into duty ^_^...
Page: 3

Lets hope nothing ever happens to my family or Colonel Nick Sylvester will be recalled back into duty ^_^

mason_cro

Uh wasn't online, I see some things happened. Goathorns, first off I apologize for making assumptions, but honestly, u irritated the shit of out me with your comments, and you still do. This was a normal conversation about stuff and then you entered, talking shit about anyone and everyone. It's actually disrespectful, especially concerning Tico, cuz he did get hurt and it doesn't matter if you are some pacifist, hey so am I,but I don't like to see people get hurt. Ur dad went to Vietnam, so you must be American, and you seem to show that kind of bullshit attitude which makes the whole world hate Americans, you know - the STEREOTYPE. Nobody said you should give soldiers any more respect, actually I KNOW that they get almost none whatsoever, so I think that it's only fair to compensate that by showing some understanding.

P.S. It's not a good thing to say, but I wish you went through what people did around here, on the Powder Keg Peninsula, trust me, you'd understand me better.

H0lysh1t

well r.i.p eugene,burn in hell terrorists

nfw

sorry but then people ask why dose amarica do what we do why do we go and inforce our beleafes on others
    here why dose everyone pin it on only fucking us no one EVER think well we do the same fucking thing but wait
    here there people arnt afraid to stick up for what we think so thay blam us yet then stuff like this get shown and
    then you think how FUCKED the rest of the world is honestly after watching the video if i was in the army i wouldnt
    let 1 motherfucker stand sorry if i sound like the typical amarican shot first ask later but this empolys the fucking reson
    our solders dont give a fuck that shit happens over and over only dif is this video was shown and taken but no one
    ever think more than 2 fucking sec that wait these people do this to others even way before the fucking war people
    go missing in those contries and this happend way before the war and so something was done so we get blamed

sorry if i come of fucking pissed but honeslty thay type of shit pisses me off

I think the thing that pisses me off is the "rules" we impose on ourselves and counterparts. It seems we're the only ones playing by the rules. I mean ffs, i've seen insurgents that were firing on us, in the same hospital getting treated by our doctors....they didnt care that the guy next to me may have gotten his head blown off by the same guy. . .they're trying to play war and win people's hearts.
    We're healing/treating these insurgents, that thank us by doing these horrid video statements.

I think we should stop giving a shit politically for 2 seconds and play this game with their rules. . .that would scare the shit out of them. They view humanity as weakness.

Sorry if this doesnt make sense, i'm ramblin, i know.

mason_cro

Honestly, the US should NOT be in the Middle East ( or anywhere in the world for that matter ) because they do not belong there. I know you all think that you are defending your homeland, but the wars your politicans ( --> Bush ) start are clearly profit-wars. The US always did care only for their own interest, and wants to play the world's police officer.

US troops were in Croatia and Bosnia during the war, and I saw some pretty amazing footage of Americans drinking "rakija" ( similar to vodka ) and eating lamb and pork chops with UN troops from Nigeria and Serbian radicalists in northern Bosnia, and that really goes to show that they didn't even KNOW who the agressor REALLY was, nor what their function there actually is.

Actually there's a movie about a similar topic, it's bosnian and it's called "No man's land" ( i think that's the translation ), watch it. It won the Oscar for foreign production.

So, to conclude, I think that these political games / wars USA plays are only negative for you, Americans, and for the rest of the world.

Edit : Tico I know you wanna ignore rules, but look what happened in WWII. A nuke is definitely against the rules, and even worse than that execution. In the "Grey-duper" topic someone put it very well - two wrongs don't make a right.

Sybian

I am personally not a republican or a democrat but and i have a vast knowledge about history but at the same time if we were to pull out of iraq what would happen it would be concidered a victory for the iraqi's. They base there actions apoun 600 years ago in history. But yet again you must look at our past aswell in christianity the religion started off just as the same look at the crusades we beheaded muslims and women and children and the islam religion is 600 years behind us so i mean we cant just say that a group of people is fucked up because we did the same exact thing.

nfw

a nuke was agenst the rule are YOU FUCKING STUPID do u know how FUCKING CLOSE japan was to droping one of the us germany was sending them the last shipment as germany hitler lost japan was 4 fucking day away from lighting up the world you fucking moron

wait we had 1 video of 3 kid solders having 1 peron run naked wee and thay chop one of our owns heads off and our 3 soulders got PUT IN JAIL so before u go fucking talking out ur ass watch the shit have family over seas then talk untill then shut ur fucking face

sorry sybian but i have no religion so it dosnt bother me what so ever

i have no more control over political games in my country than you do in your own. (not withstanding a vote every 4 years that may or may not make a difference.) My job in the military was to follow orders issued by my chain of command. . . whether I liked them or not.

i'm not saying we should break rules, i'm eluding to the twisted mentality these people seem to possess. tbh it wouldnt solve anything anyway. they would just have fuel to raise support against foreigners.

you all are free to criticize the United States and argue whether or not they should be there. . .blah blah. but that doesnt change the fact that these people are doing some really messed up stuff in the name of God...which is what the author of this thread was trying to get input on.

One thing that pissed me off about america is that Bush said to Blair "U have to extradite from the UK if we want the people, Blair asked Bush for the same thing and he said no

Today I saw this movie about 9/11, In the movie they showed alot of footage from the incident and stuff like that and they we're saying that the goverment was behind all of it. And after seeing that movie, I dunno what to believe anymore since it was pretty convincing. Forgot the name of the movie but it was like 1h and 20 mins long. Maybe someone else on the forums has seen it?

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Uh wasn't online, I see some things happened. Goathorns, first off I apologize for making assumptions, but honestly, u irritated the shit of out me with your comments, and you still do. This was a normal conversation about stuff and then you entered, talking shit about anyone and everyone. It's actually disrespectful, especially concerning Tico, cuz he did get hurt and it doesn't matter if you are some pacifist, hey so am I,but I don't like to see people get hurt. Ur dad went to Vietnam, so you must be American, and you seem to show that kind of bullshit attitude which makes the whole world hate Americans, you know - the STEREOTYPE. Nobody said you should give soldiers any more respect, actually I KNOW that they get almost none whatsoever, so I think that it's only fair to compensate that by showing some understanding.

P.S. It's not a good thing to say, but I wish you went through what people did around here, on the Powder Keg Peninsula, trust me, you'd understand me better.
    First off, my parents arent north american and neither am I nor my sisters. Other countries went to Vietnam with the USA, FYI... Secondly, i am not a pacifist, however I like to avoid shit (specially over an internet forum) as much as possible.
    Thirdly and most puzzling, what the fuck? How am I being stereotypical? What stereotype do I fit in? Americans usually just say "one death for many" or "the war was justified" or express sheer utter ignorance, and not being emotional =/= ignorance as far as i know. I would like this explained.

And fourthly, there wasnt a tag in the title that says "Thread only for whino's, emos and pseudo-intellectuals" Go to a specialized forum if you want only one type of imput. If you look back I only asked for someone to send me the link and a small comment. You are provoking me. Had you been a little less self-righteous and a little less full of yourself you would've just ignored me and moved on to deal with the very, extremely meaningful "ewww /gross motherfuckers!" replies which apparently in your eyes are intellectual. :rollseyes:

The vibe i'm getting from you is this one "if you dont show simphaty for what I symphatize with I dont like you". There's a word for this... i hope you find it.

mason_cro

1) nfw I don't deal with idiots, so buzz off...
    2) goat...I didn't express myself right, I should've said u're PROBABLY American, and since I am wrong I apologize. I over-reacted and thinking back, I misjudged you so I deserved this polite flame
    I appreciate you not being a total jerk like nfw. That piece of shit video just flipped some weird switch and I became overly emotional, since I hate this kinda stuff and saw far too many of it so far.
    3) I still stand behind all I said about the US.

P.S. I too don't like internet-forum fights/flames, unless it's GROBS but hey nobody's perfect

[quote]

Secondly, i am not a pacifist, however I like to avoid shit (specially over an internet forum) as much as possible.

The vibe i'm getting from you is this one "if you dont show simphaty for what I symphatize with I dont like you". There's a word for this... i hope you find it.
    hahahahahahhahhhahahah.

Oh..sorry. :wub:

mason_cro

Wendolyn u one of the GROBSY crew? Somwhere here I stated that GROBS is an exception, but for a reason

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast