Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Where is this world going to...

This is a discussion on Where is this world going to... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; mason_cro people like u would get shot around here just for being suck a fucking retard honestly so before u ...
Page: 4

nfw

mason_cro people like u would get shot around here just for being suck a fucking retard honestly so before u tell me to buzz off go read a fucking book moron before u pass whats right and wrong about shit thats happend

mason_cro

Dude, I really have no intention of flaming with you, it's useless, you know? So I repeat, buzz off...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Dont get many chances to post my views so here goes.

Terrorists are brain washed people. Anything they do is cos they arnt thinking properly. They get brainwashed into becoming a religious fanatic, and then they get brainwashed again by the 'religion' (which is not real, just wot they have been told is the religion).

Unfortunatly, countries like England (where i live) and America dont understand exactly what happens. They think they know wot is right.

By invading iraq, afghanistan etc, they think they are clearing terrorists, but they are only creating more. in their eyes, they are doing good. but in the eye of a muslim, it comes accross as if they are forcing there beliefs upon them. In this case, it is the eye of the muslim that matters. Blair and Bush should 1st try and understand what drives these people to be so violent, only then can they stop the problem.

It is fairly obvious violence doesnt have an effect on them >.<

Originally posted by ResserGD
    Dont get many chances to post my views so here goes.

Terrorists are brain washed people. Anything they do is cos they arnt thinking properly. They get brainwashed into becoming a religious fanatic, and then they get brainwashed again by the 'religion' (which is not real, just wot they have been told is the religion).

Unfortunatly, countries like England (where i live) and America dont understand exactly what happens. They think they know wot is right.

By invading iraq, afghanistan etc, they think they are clearing terrorists, but they are only creating more. in their eyes, they are doing good. but in the eye of a muslim, it comes accross as if they are forcing there beliefs upon them. In this case, it is the eye of the muslim that matters. Blair and Bush should 1st try and understand what drives these people to be so violent, only then can they stop the problem.

It is fairly obvious violence doesnt have an effect on them >.<
    well said

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234