Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Where in the world would you wanna go

This is a discussion on Where in the world would you wanna go within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; oh u didn't know those were your moms fetishes?[/b] no But my mother is married....
Page: 6

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

oh u didn't know those were your moms fetishes?[/b]
    no
    But my mother is married.

RE5PECTmf

And I would gladly bash on Serbia but Oh my God... like seriously... If i didn't know you I'd have probably never found out that country existed.

I googled it and nothing came up.[/b]
    I sincerely hope that u r kidding . Before conquistadors came there , no1 even know u existed , I regret that they destroyed Incas culture , but maybe if that didn't happened , u'll be still in Paganism . I have respect for any country , especially the ones with old cultures like Peru has , but to write something like this , really didn't expected from u , since u sound smart . Don't take this as a flame or something , its just that by the time ppl in Peru were jumping around the Totems , in Castles here you would find ppl eating with golden spoons/forks and from golden plates , simple as that . Same fact I would use if u were from Germany or any Bavarian country , cause of well know story about Frederic Barbarossa , and if u were from USA , well ... sorry , but I wouldn't have anything to talk about =) History thats not older than 3 centuries , well ... thats not history , thats reality =) Hope u get my point , don't trash talk about things u r obviously not familiar with , so I don't have hard time to Google exact names for all the ppl that affected histories of both of our countries =) Cheers .

Now , On Topic : I would like to add Rome to my list , since friend of mine just got back from there , and pictures/videos were amazing =)

King0fKingZ

I sincerely hope that u r kidding . Before conquistadors came there , no1 even know u existed , I regret that they destroyed Incas culture , but maybe if that didn't happened , u'll be still in Paganism . I have respect for any country , especially the ones with old cultures like Peru has , but to write something like this , really didn't expected from u , since u sound smart . Don't take this as a flame or something , its just that by the time ppl in Peru were jumping around the Totems , in Castles here you would find ppl eating with golden spoons/forks and from golden plates , simple as that . Same fact I would use if u were from Germany or any Bavarian country , cause of well know story about Frederic Barbarossa , and if u were from USA , well ... sorry , but I wouldn't have anything to talk about =) History thats not older than 3 centuries , well ... thats not history , thats reality =) Hope u get my point , don't trash talk about things u r obviously not familiar with , so I don't have hard time to Google exact names for all the ppl that affected histories of both of our countries =) Cheers .

Now , On Topic : I would like to add Rome to my list , since friend of mine just got back from there , and pictures/videos were amazing =)[/b]
    only Indians and inkas have a rightful culture in North and South America

The rest are migrants from Europe and Asia who came 100-300 years ago, nowadays they wanna tell us how proud they are of their country...
    I'm confused how can ppl be proud when this countries have no real history and no own culture
    the most of them don't know from where their forbears came.

like Peru - Spanish colonial - outside of inkas no own culture - history failed - language not their own

Banned for scamming.

only Indians and inkas have a rightful culture in North and South America

The rest are migrants from Europe and Asia who came 100-300 years ago, nowadays they wanna tell us how proud they are of their country...
    I'm confused how can ppl be proud when this countries have no real history and no own culture
    the most of them don't know from where their forbears came.

like Peru - Spanish colonial - outside of inkas no own culture - history failed - language not their own[/b]
    +1 "I'm confused how can ppl be proud when this countries have no real history and no own culture"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456