While using fraps...

This is a discussion on While using fraps... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Anyone know how you can talk on vent while using fraps? Before I reformated my computer it worked, but after ...
Page: 1

J

Anyone know how you can talk on vent while using fraps? Before I reformated my computer it worked, but after I installed the same fraps it doesn't let me talk on vent and turn on fraps :/

Hennessy

Anyone know how you can talk on vent while using fraps? Before I reformated my computer it worked, but after I installed the same fraps it doesn't let me talk on vent and turn on fraps :/[/b]
    if its vista,, maybe privileges?

if its xp then i dont know

change push to talk key, also change the key in fraps ( the one that let you start recording )

J

change push to talk key, also change the key in fraps ( the one that let you start recording )[/b]
    I have the same key in fraps and push to talk as before, and it worked. Just not now...

are u wanting ur fraps to get recorded or is vent just not working with fraps on ?

Atalo

mine did the same thing then i turned off the record sounds and i can talk on vent now