Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who the **** is Boxxy?

This is a discussion on Who the **** is Boxxy? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 13 year old girl[/b] <div class='quotemain'>she is hot[/b] +1[/b][/quote] Shame on you Fr4nkie! :lol:...
Page: 2

13 year old girl[/b]
    <div class='quotemain'>she is hot[/b]
    +1[/b][/quote]
    Shame on you Fr4nkie! :lol:

she is hot[/b]
    and dumb which is good but she talks alot = fail :<

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

and dumb which is good but she talks alot = fail :<[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver</span>

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

shes my mother

shes my mother[/b]
    Your mom is hot bro

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Boxxy= some 12 year old emo girl that is considered "hot" on this forum, the reason.....the world may never know, but some people gotta get out more often instead of making sigs and avatars using a little girl.

:unsure:
    Boxxy= some 12 year old emo girl that is considered "hot" on this forum, the reason.....the world may never know, but some people gotta get out more often instead of making sigs and avatars using a little girl.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">She&#39;s not really a "little girl" I&#39;m sure shes pretty aware of what people think of her, and FFS anytime some one says a girl is hot on the internet they suddenly have no lives and needa get out more. </span>

She&#39;s not really a "little girl" I&#39;m sure shes pretty aware of what people think of her, and FFS anytime some one says a girl is hot on the internet they suddenly have no lives and needa get out more.[/b]
    Noticed that too huh? Thought it was just me.

although not extremely popular shes one of the many internet idols, like numa numa guy

I see this bitch on pretty much every single forum. She isn&#39;t funny, she is like some annoying niece with an overactive thyroid. Putting her in a sig or avatar just gives the impression that you are a 13 year old 4chan "newfag" as they say. But at least it is considerate of people to broadcast their stupidity so I know who to ignore.

Banned

I see this bitch on pretty much every single forum. She isn&#39;t funny, she is like some annoying niece with an overactive thyroid. Putting her in a sig or avatar just gives the impression that you are a 13 year old 4chan "newfag" as they say. But at least it is considerate of people to broadcast their stupidity so I know who to ignore.[/b]
    agreed

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Noticed that too huh? Thought it was just me.[/b]
    i did too - its pretty annoying to be honest

I see this bitch on pretty much every single forum. She isn&#39;t funny, she is like some annoying niece with an overactive thyroid. Putting her in a sig or avatar just gives the impression that you are a 13 year old 4chan "newfag" as they say. But at least it is considerate of people to broadcast their stupidity so I know who to ignore.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">
    It&#39;s reactions like these that make it so worthwhile to be a "newfag" or whatever you want to label me as. I only have it to antagonize others.

You&#39;re not really that type of person tho, you might let it get to you once and then it&#39;ll never bother you again unless someone forces it upon you, but all the other idiots who let it get to them every time they see it and get pissy, that&#39;s why I keep this sig, and that&#39;s why it says "YOUS TROLLINNNNNNNNNN!"

I don&#39;t like Boxxy or think she&#39;s funny just because of the things she says, I think shes funny because of the nerdrage I see over her.
    </span>

<span style="font-family:Georgia">
    It&#39;s reactions like these that make it so worthwhile to be a "newfag" or whatever you want to label me as. I only have it to antagonize others.

You&#39;re not really that type of person tho, you might let it get to you once and then it&#39;ll never bother you again unless someone forces it upon you, but all the other idiots who let it get to them every time they see it and get pissy, that&#39;s why I keep this sig, and that&#39;s why it says "YOUS TROLLINNNNNNNNNN!"

I don&#39;t like Boxxy or think she&#39;s funny just because of the things she says, I think shes funny because of the nerdrage I see over her.
    </span>[/b]

You told me you have thing for young girls

You told me you have thing for young girls [/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">She&#39;s not young enough </span> h34r:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast