Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who the **** is Boxxy?

This is a discussion on Who the **** is Boxxy? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; :unsure: and FFS anytime some one says a girl is hot on the internet they suddenly have no lives and ...
Page: 3

:unsure:

and FFS anytime some one says a girl is hot on the internet they suddenly have no lives and needa get out more.[/b]
    since when u can judge anything ?
    for me internet just for fun i go on my pc when im board of everything and look for fun ... i say hot i say i love i say anythin i want
    is just a joke ... if someone thinks theres more life over the internet than jokes is him whom got no life and "needa " get out more

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

for me internet just for fun i go on my pc when im board of everything and look for fun ... i say hot i say i love i say anythin i want
    is just a joke ... if someone thinks theres more life over the internet than jokes is him whom got no life and "needa " get out more [/b]
    what the FUCK are u talking about? if ur gonna speak non-sensical idiocy not even related to the post u replied to ur better off just NOT POSTING

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

is just a joke ... if someone thinks theres more life over the internet than jokes is him whom got no life and "needa " get out more [/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">You obviously miss-understood what I said. You&#39;re kinda giving the same point I was. So what if I find some one over the internet attractive? Why does that mean I&#39;m a troll with no life?</span>

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

:unsure:

<span style="font-family:Georgia">She&#39;s not really a "little girl" I&#39;m sure shes pretty aware of what people think of her, and FFS anytime some one says a girl is hot on the internet they suddenly have no lives and needa get out more. </span>[/b]
    Celebrities i can understand, but some hyperactive little girl on youtube, give me a break. What is it with the obsession with Boxxy and pedobear ffs, normal/down to earth human beings don&#39;t have obsessions like these.

Celebrities i can understand, but some hyperactive little girl on youtube, give me a break. What is it with the obsession with Boxxy and pedobear ffs, normal/down to earth human beings don&#39;t have obsessions like these.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">
    Everyone has something they&#39;re obsessed with that not many others really see eye to eye with.

I&#39;m not "obsessed" or "infatuated" with Boxxy or pedobear, I just find them funny.

Boxxy has an adorable face, what can I say?

And let&#39;s be honest, how many "down to earth" or "normal" people do you see on a daily basis? or expect to find on these forums? Give me a break.

</span>

Bowtie4Life

your pink text is killing my eyes :wacko:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Yeah, it&#39;s fucking annoying -_-.

your pink text is killing my eyes :wacko:[/b]

Yeah, it&#39;s fucking annoying -_-.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Too bad </span>

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Too bad </span>[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Book Antiqua">i fucking hate it</span>

h34r:

<span style="font-family:Georgia">
    It&#39;s reactions like these that make it so worthwhile to be a "newfag" or whatever you want to label me as. I only have it to antagonize others.

You&#39;re not really that type of person tho, you might let it get to you once and then it&#39;ll never bother you again unless someone forces it upon you, but all the other idiots who let it get to them every time they see it and get pissy, that&#39;s why I keep this sig, and that&#39;s why it says "YOUS TROLLINNNNNNNNNN!"

I don&#39;t like Boxxy or think she&#39;s funny just because of the things she says, I think shes funny because of the nerdrage I see over her.
    </span>[/b]
    STOP FUCKIN WRITING IN THESE FUCKIN GAY COLOURS... IT&#39;S IMPOSSIBLE TO READ FFS ... ZZZZ

<_<

STOP FUCKIN WRITING IN THESE FUCKIN GAY COLOURS... IT&#39;S IMPOSSIBLE TO READ FFS ... ZZZZ

<_<[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">OH NOES YOU CANNOT READ MY TEXT.</span>

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">OH NOES YOU CANNOT READ MY TEXT.</span>[/b]
    Lies!

I think id like her more if she smoked pot.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I think id like her more if she smoked pot.[/b]
    that made no sence imo

that made no sence imo[/b]

go smoke some pot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast