Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Who can remember me? (MYKO BENKEI)

This is a discussion on Who can remember me? (MYKO BENKEI) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I believe I was like 11 or 12 when I started KO.. Wow these forums are really becoming to look ...
Page: 2

I believe I was like 11 or 12 when I started KO.. Wow these forums are really becoming to look more and more like AA-meetings(KO-Meetings) everyday.

Lewiee

i was 12 when i first played ko and now im 20 lol game has changed alot and not in a good way ..

Quote Originally Posted by seisei View Post
    Hello RingWraith.

I am happy to meet old friend and would like to say thanks Ko4life for gave me opportunity.

Channel2 member, we do not meet anymore but yes, I still remember.

Priest: 53, Lash, Lanevo_pri
    Rogue: gain, Yaso, Slicer, 023, pudding
    Warrior: Duke, TaMaGo
    Wiz: Namekuzi

It was long long time ago so I was almost gave up to find some players but here, I found.

I am happy and sorry my English terrible...I am Japanese so.. hehe BENKEI
    It's good to see you again also mate , been a long time.. too long in fact!.. Sad to hear that you guys aint meeting anymore.. Never seen a clan with such teamwork as Channel2 had was good times in Ch2! Yaa lanevo_puri crazy bp! Yaso was a beast also always saw him and gain duo in cz

What you up to now a days? playing anything else or?

Unlimited

lol, I remember Channel2 clan.
    I was on Patos/Odin in MYKO but I remember reading about Channel2 in the MYKO forums.
    I was 13 when I first played MYKO, I'm 22 now

Times sure have changed lol.

If anyone still remembers in Patos/Odin, all the old crazy people like

ShoTaT
    RickJames
    Leraiho/JazzeR/FlyTop
    Genesis (I'm sure only old, old, old Patos players remember this guy)
    Ulysses
    Gondon

And basically the rest of iAM clan.

Ah, fun times.

Magnetix aka MagnetixRebirth here - I was the first person to upgrade Chitin Bow +7 on the server lol

also played myko / odin, as tyze_, princeofpersia, infinity, suxxex, and some more randoms char
    mostly were in thenephilim clan, åretty much all of us went to usko when myko died, just me left now tho, i think at least lol

btw jdizzle, remember u, werent u in isa? i_stand_alone?

good old times <>
    i remember that when first started play ko whas on xigenon,missed myko cause i whas too young arround 9-10 years then,wasnt even know what PC is do dont say about english wich wasnt know a word :P
    People whas pking at lvl 30-50 with full plates and with hodwing :P
    Well i thinq i whas arround 13-14(now i am 22 almost 23) when first started play and wasnt know anythinq related to ko ; whas donating nps on cz and also remembering that had like 7-10 m and goot to cz and lose them all and after noticed i say wtf where my money goes :O ...Anyway we wont see that anymore we left just with good memories :<
    Also i remember that i whas become an addict after like 1 week and used internet caffes for long time do logg in (wasted a loot of money on it),wasnt goo to school for play
    Also when hadd my first pc i remember that i broked it cause whas getting dcc o server whas full at bdw times and pounched it soo baddly that i had to repair it hahahha
    When HUn goot up goot on it togheter with some old friends and we had one of first In from xig then In whas worth like 60-70 GB (insane for just realeased server) and Also whas pking with mageinnederlands :>
    Anyway for old people from xig maybe remember Dangeras one noob mage with +7 crystall sett +7 Woe and some sucky thinqs :P
    Last edited by nekromage3; 09-17-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Unlimited i was in Dont_Ask propably u dont know this clan, but maybe u remember ppl like Alabastron(first 60lvl on beta myko) or his wife Lady_Pysia or Szwagier :P

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    Gondon

Yea i remember him, when i start on Odin, he was 65 lvl :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YbeWPnsI1c"]Gondon Vs King - YouTube[/ame] the legendary vs with Malko ;P

and he always lure trolls on koxpers xD i remember more ppl like Cocaine, JDizzle(he still is on this forum), all eX clan, C4, Mei30... ahh...good old times never back ...

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgGRZ6wlYjs[/ame]
    Last edited by Cat^; 09-18-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    also played myko / odin, as tyze_, princeofpersia, infinity, suxxex, and some more randoms char
    mostly were in thenephilim clan, åretty much all of us went to usko when myko died, just me left now tho, i think at least lol

i was in crow, ^^ but we were allied with ISA :P and yes we dominated from time 2 time :P haha, but we mostly dominated kingship ^^ lol

and i was 13 when i started, im 21 now oO damn im old

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    i was in crow, ^^ but we were allied with ISA :P and yes we dominated from time 2 time :P haha, but we mostly dominated kingship ^^ lol

and i was 13 when i started, im 21 now oO damn im old
    u are was on 6-7 place if i have a good memory on hum the best was eX, on karus Mei30 and his clan ? or Saiseng's clan, it was 6 year ago...

i still remember how SamuelGF drop 10GB on my party during CSW xD

selphiee

I know it's an old thread but I just had to register and reply to this.

One random day I was reminiscing about early days of MYKO and I somehow couldn't remember the name of the top orc clan in Cypher.
    I decided to google it and voila! This thread appeared. Thanks benkei, it was Channel 2

During Cypher days I was playing a mage - sELphieE, and yes I can remember you guys (benkei, ringie) lol.
    I can even remember those names you guys mentioned. Those are like sooooo old lol
    Back then, top clans were Channel2, HwaRang/SeeD, Divinity etc iirc...its been years! I can remember lots of my SeeD buddies, even still keep in touch with some of them. (Taoist, BlueDemesne)

mareth, GothikaNeMo, DoryFish, MorbidlyTwisted, LadyAkira, Bobert, Blackholej, Goldstar, loi

I know I'm forgetting much more but these are the few that popped into my mind. During HwaRang times I was pretty much a noob and also remember my comp being so crap it would get random freezes whenever I'm in CZ (old cz yeah!) .
    I do also remember the time where Elmo/Karus lv60s gathered to do the Forgotten Temple. It ended up pretty funny, everyone died pretty fast lol.

I did move to USKO Xigenon awhile together with Taoist, Blue, NeMo, Dory (under Symphony Clan) playing as a priest but didn't stayed for long due to the high latency for Malaysians playing in a US server. I quitted the game after that I think..can't really remember.
    Also did play on Xydonis (Adonis + Cypher merger) with Goldstar leading Am3n clan until they opened Deimos.

At this point, the entire Am3n clan migrated over to Deimos and I changed to a sin (Nick: sEL). Deimos was really great because it was pretty similar with early Cypher (no dupes!). Alas, the dupes + bots did caught up eventually and at that point, I quit permanently, giving away my char to a friend and only occasionally logging in. Few months later, MYKO closed down cause they cant control the dupes

I can't even remember how long I've been playing this game!

To benkei: How long did you play? If I'm not mistaken, you sold/gave your char away?

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    lol, I remember Channel2 clan.
    I was on Patos/Odin in MYKO but I remember reading about Channel2 in the MYKO forums.
    I was 13 when I first played MYKO, I'm 22 now

Times sure have changed lol.

If anyone still remembers in Patos/Odin, all the old crazy people like

ShoTaT
    RickJames
    Leraiho/JazzeR/FlyTop
    Genesis (I'm sure only old, old, old Patos players remember this guy)
    Ulysses
    Gondon

And basically the rest of iAM clan.

Ah, fun times.

Magnetix aka MagnetixRebirth here - I was the first person to upgrade Chitin Bow +7 on the server lol
    I used 2 play in clan with Ulysses and Muro - cant remember what name I was playing on tho - I think we played in Clan " " (We had no name was called Unknown) and then after a while joined "iAm"

Deutero

It was long long time ago, I used to play MYKO and USKO.

My char name was BENKEI. was warrior.

When I played at MYKO, I was in Channel2 in Japanese clan.

Yes, I am Japanese but I forgot server name...

And then, we moved to USKO and played few...

Now I am totally quit this game but I just remember and would like to

talk with someone who knows MYKO memory...

It was such a nice time and people are very kind.(Even my english was terrible)

I still remember some players name, N0Fear, LuffyD, RingWraith etc.

Hope all of players still fine and enjoying not only KO but also other game.

USKO...just remember NYchris, F9Devil, 00000000 etc.

I just remember ko4life account and curious for someone know it..

Thanks
    so you're japanese.
    hi there. i remember this name. which is i ussually run if i saw both of you. (Duke)
    anyway. MyKo re-open. new management. on 30th November 2011.
    just to inform.
    forum.knightonline.com.my

p/s this just bring back those old good memory, im very glad. even im too old for seriously playing MMO.

I love baal from Odin. Where did Warriorjr and Small3r go?

It was long long time ago, I used to play MYKO and USKO.

My char name was BENKEI. was warrior.

When I played at MYKO, I was in Channel2 in Japanese clan.
    Sorry for the late response. Didnt see this topic.

Yes, I do remember you and I'm happy to hear from you. I played Cypher in MYKO in Divinity, with N0fear, RW and mee when I first played this game. I admired you and your clan and probably nobody knows this, but you and your clan were my inspiration to create my clan Blood. I wanted to be as great and respected as Channel2 was in MYKO.

You sold me my first RoL the day you guys quit MYKO. Anyway, glad to see you around

i remember almost all ppl from Odin mentioned in this topic
    i was playing on odin aswell for like 2 years name darkarthasPL
    i was playing in ChaosKnight(my 1st clan was polish),4skMe for a while, Dea†h, Istandalone
    i was poor geared but i managed to be invited to top parties somtimes probably due to my suvival skills (wearing tons of wep defence armor :P)
    reached my dreamed priest lvl 62 and after everything started collapsing :/

the video is from time when dupe era started dont have any more but i have alot of screens on cd (alot older ones)
    quality is very low because its very old and nobody had good PC to record and play at once :P

if someone is interested i play on callisto right now on EUKO (got hooked to KO again ^_^)
    in clan called Polska

cheers to everyone who played on odin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast