Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who is at fault?

This is a discussion on Who is at fault? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; the truck has the right of way ... as the car is turning into oncoming traffic...
Page: 2

the truck has the right of way ... as the car is turning into oncoming traffic

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the truck has the right of way ... as the car is turning into oncoming traffic[/b]
    doesnt matter, by the diagram the car was in the middle of the road before the truck turned the corner, therefore the truck HAS to stop...right of way doesnt give him the right to plow down anythign in front of him

Bowtie4Life

Assuming Car B even saw the truck there, if the car starts pulling out to turn left and the truck is coming at a decent speed, you cant expect the truck to stop on a dime.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Assuming Car B even saw the truck there, if the car starts pulling out to turn left and the truck is coming at a decent speed, you cant expect the truck to stop on a dime.[/b]
    but u should be able to expect the truck to stay on ITS SIDE OF THE ROAD

ROFL :lol:

Bowtie4Life

Lol yea, but Im sure it was a split decision type of thing, although why couldnt the truck see the car from a distance is beyond me. I still say it was the cars fault for pulling out in front of the truck.

I don't know the whole thing with road markings in the US etc, but jut quickly looking I would say car A

100 yards is still one hell of a fucking distance car speaking and you would be seen a mile off from that distance allowing the other driver to slow down etc

IMO, fuck them their fault for not paying attention

Just because a car pulls out in front of you doesn't mean you should keep going same speed and plow into them. You adjust your position and speed to match

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12