Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

who's going on holiday in the summer?

This is a discussion on who's going on holiday in the summer? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Going from cold to even colder lol[/b] lol Serbia is not Siberia... Siberia is located in northern Russia... but Serbia ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Going from cold to even colder lol[/b]
    lol Serbia is not Siberia...

Siberia is located in northern Russia... but Serbia is located in south-eastern Europe, and average temperature there is like 40C during the summer

Siberia is located in northern Russia... but Serbia is located in south-eastern Europe, and average temperature there is like 40C during the summer[/b]
    lol?

Arthurios

make that 25 average and at highest like 30 maybe 35 :P

i'd rather go somewhere cold during the summer then go somewhere thats going to be like 110 fuck that shit

summer for me = ohio for some concerts , swimming out at my gpas pond , and probly a few road trips in my 71 fury

RE5PECTmf

Siberia is located in northern Russia... but Serbia is located in south-eastern Europe, and average temperature there is like 40C during the summer[/b]
    When will ppl start to see difference between Siberia and Serbia and learn Geography lol @elucid
    And u obviously haven't been here in a while . Hottest last year was 42 I believe , but average is like Arthurious said , 25-30 , highest around 35 . Btw , in what town in Serbia u have relatives ? :P

make that 25 average and at highest like 30 maybe 35 :P[/b]
    +1

On topic: I'll hopefully go to Greece or Turkey(Again ) this year , have the longest holiday this year , from like 16th June till November 1st . Lot of time to kill =)

i'd rather go somewhere cold during the summer then go somewhere thats going to be like 110 fuck that shit

summer for me = ohio for some concerts , swimming out at my gpas pond , and probly a few road trips in my 71 fury[/b]

When will ppl start to see difference between Siberia and Serbia and learn Geography lol @elucid
    And u obviously haven't been here in a while . Hottest last year was 42 I believe , but average is like Arthurious said , 25-30 , highest around 35 . Btw , in what town in Serbia u have relatives ? :P
    +1

On topic: I'll hopefully go to Greece or Turkey(Again ) this year , have the longest holiday this year , from like 16th June till November 1st . Lot of time to kill =)[/b]
    Yeah every summer I would go to Serbia, except last summer I didn't, so I haven't been there in 2 years. But that last time I visited it was literally on average 35-40.

As for North American summers... they are as boring as fuck, can't be ever compared to European summers, where all the fun is at.

Yeah every summer I would go to Serbia, except last summer I didn't, so I haven't been there in 2 years. But that last time I visited it was literally on average 35-40.

As for North American summers... they are as boring as fuck, can't be ever compared to European summers, where all the fun is at.[/b]

im going to bulgaria for the summer, but to be honest i'd much rather have stayed in toronto to spend the summer w/ friends..

im going to bulgaria for the summer, but to be honest i'd much rather have stayed in toronto to spend the summer w/ friends..[/b]
    if i stay in toronto over the summer, i'm gonna have to get a summer job just like everyone else... cause if i don't I won't have anything to do during the day since my friends are either back at their home countries or are working daily

Banned

Going to BC, prolly do a few cities like Kelowna, Victoria and Van, and then flying to Rio de Janeirooooooooo!!!!

if i stay in toronto over the summer, i'm gonna have to get a summer job just like everyone else... cause if i don't I won't have anything to do during the day since my friends are either back at their home countries or are working daily[/b]
    so just get a job ;P its not like u having anything better to do during the day except beach.. and u party during the night anyway
    plus, no money = no alky XD

I envy ya guys...i wish i could take weeks off

I dunno where i am going yet this year, i think i&#39;m going to stay in my home country, still fun with the sea and friends. <3 Malta

I&#39;m planning to go to some concert/festival if not this year the next, so many bands doing their tours

Rock Werchter ftw!!!!!

so just get a job ;P its not like u having anything better to do during the day except beach.. and u party during the night anyway
    plus, no money = no alky XD[/b]
    lol trust me... I go to Europe (in Serbia) and my daily schedule for the summer, wake up like 1-2pm, eat lunch, go to visit my lil cousin and my aunt (favorite relatives ever), go to my grandparents around 5:30pm, and at 6pm we start up soccer games at a stadium beside till like 9 pm (hardcore stuff)... go home, eat dinner, shower and from like 11pm to 3-4am partying it up.

That&#39;s paradise, + I got money from last summer when I worked, 14$/hour summer job ftw.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

actually i dont care really what i gonna go this summer only thing i care about that i gonna have fun

lol trust me... I go to Europe (in Serbia) and my daily schedule for the summer, wake up like 1-2pm, eat lunch, go to visit my lil cousin and my aunt (favorite relatives ever), go to my grandparents around 5:30pm, and at 6pm we start up soccer games at a stadium beside till like 9 pm (hardcore stuff)... go home, eat dinner, shower and from like 11pm to 3-4am partying it up.

That&#39;s paradise, + I got money from last summer when I worked, 14$/hour summer job ftw.[/b]
    no i know, but i dont have any friends in bulgaria lmao
    like, each summer i go, i make friends but a year passes, i forget them, they forget me. then it just repeats..

no i know, but i dont have any friends in bulgaria lmao
    like, each summer i go, i make friends but a year passes, i forget them, they forget me. then it just repeats..[/b]
    oh true dat... well i lived there till 9, so I still remember alot who have introduced me to like half the city until now cause i go there every summer :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast