Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who's this guy again ?

This is a discussion on Who's this guy again ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; u remember the projects u did in middle school? most i remember is i made a remote control vacuum for ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

u remember the projects u did in middle school? most i remember is i made a remote control vacuum for a science fair project.......................was fun driving that thing off ramps xD[/b]
    I'll go my boosting ways, but I am exceptionally smart, with a long lasting memory... so yeah, I know some kids ask themselves why did we learn the stuff we did in middle school and high school... well simply cause some remember and put it to good use later on . And trust me, it gets annoying, but also helpful having a dad who annoys you with facts every day... who finished university with A+ average.

I'll go my boosting ways, but I am exceptionally smart, with a long lasting memory... so yeah, I know some kids ask themselves why did we learn the stuff we did in middle school and high school... well simply cause some remember and put it to good use later on . And trust me, it gets annoying, but also helpful having a dad who annoys you with facts every day... who finished university with A+ average.[/b]
    Bla bla

ty guys it was the only hint we got for next year's project.. I can now guess what it will be about

I'll go my boosting ways, but I am exceptionally smart, with a long lasting memory... so yeah, I know some kids ask themselves why did we learn the stuff we did in middle school and high school... well simply cause some remember and put it to good use later on . And trust me, it gets annoying, but also helpful having a dad who annoys you with facts every day... who finished university with A+ average.[/b]
    dude you can use google, congrats for u now shut the fuck up

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

dude you can use google, congrats for u now shut the fuck up[/b]
    Dont be evul with him, i wanna have secks with him. His so e-hot in my eyes.

dude you can use google, congrats for u now shut the fuck up[/b]
    sure lol, i used google if it makes u feel happy... don't really matter to me

Bla bla[/b]
    ya lol, after exceptionally i was like blabla too xD

Uzu

ya lol, after exceptionally i was like blabla too xD[/b]
    blabla clean your computers viruses.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sure lol, i used google if it makes u feel happy... don't really matter to me[/b]
    i think his point was more along the lines of "now a days u can use google so u remembering everything is really just pointless"

k guys i got my answer no need to start a flame war because some guy has nothing else to do than tell everyone how he's smarter than others

k guys i got my answer no need to start a flame war because some guy has nothing else to do than tell everyone how he's smarter than others[/b]
    lol now i'm saying that I'm smarter then everyone else? gee I love these forums...

there is nothing wrong with knowing stuff for urself... it actually feels really good being the one to always have an answer when some unusual question comes up, such as this one... but as u see, u'll always have the other side of audience or listeners that get jealous that u know such stuff. Suggestion: stay in school kids .

funny how you say stay in school i just got accepted to the faculty of applied sciences with an average of 80%

but I don't yell it everywhere

the point is a lot of people are smart in this world, but they don't need to show it to everyone else. You're just being a jerk everytime you talk about how good you are.

funny how you say stay in school i just got accepted to the faculty of applied sciences with an average of 80%

but I don't yell it everywhere

the point is a lot of people are smart in this world, but they don't need to show it to everyone else. You're just being a jerk everytime you talk about how good you are.[/b]
    I wasn't yelling anything anywhere... someone said "you googled it" and it just led me into saying these kinds of things... not my fault eh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12