Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who is Stronger? Orcs or Humans

This is a discussion on Who is Stronger? Orcs or Humans within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe I think the kings should also hire some hobos. *A City so big, and there arent ...
Page: 3

Kik0

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I think the kings should also hire some hobos. *A City so big, and there arent hobos?! *Thats hard to believe.
    On the contrary, I sometime wander around moradon being harassed by the incoherent babbling from some greenskin in tattered rags with one shoe missing(or is that the way orc armour is supposed to look? :P)

thats true tuna, there are a CRAPLOAD of hobos already . .they're hard to spot unless they pm you

hobo: S.A.
    hobo: 10k plýz okie men?

standard bum panhandling procedures. . .

nfw

Dunde lay of what ever the fuck your smoking

fyi humans have numbers but the mighty skilled orc can take out the vast human race :rollseyes:

TunaFishyMe

I would have to say thats pretty egotistical. I know there are more skilled players on orc side. And I have witness O so many times where 30 humans are pounding 10-15 orcs. 8 v 8, orcs would probably win. But in CZ, our massive numbers are unmatchable. You may make more easy NP, but we still push you back. I love watching 30 humans run after 1 orc. Its so funny lol.

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    On diez, Human > Orc. *

Sorry to say, but there are only a couple parties that can stand up to our mass numbers.
    yea when its 5vs1, and then you attack them and they run away crying back to their party, no human will stay and die to fight anymore, unless they are lvl 70's with uber items, or they have enough np that 50 np is nothing to them... i love getting illusioned in 5vs1 by shitty rogues that dont even know how to combo. come orc tuna, and you will see what i mean.

TunaFishyMe

i dont have to come orc. I get the same from orcs. No orcs stay to fight unless they are with 4 other sins. When you redball 1 and he starts to run off, the other bodies get in your way so you cant finish him off. Those who do stay are either friends or high level. ANd those who arent friends run off when they redball as well. I dont really think its that different. Most people care about those 50 NP and would rather make an escape then admit defeat and surrender it. Its nothing unusual in my eyes. Maybe ill get off my lazy ass and frap where you have 15 humans running after the 1 orc. hehehe i love humans.

nfw

i try to stick aroiund when i 1v1 you but 90% of the time i try to stick around more and more come from no were

i was on dumar once trying to fight u then 2 other sins came so i ran :

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by nfw
    Dunde lay of what ever the fuck your smoking

fyi humans have numbers but the mighty skilled orc can take out the vast human race :rollseyes:

than nfw gets hacked and i 2 hit him in invasion

diez humans FTW

kk thx bb

not always numbers, it's the way you play, 1 duffer could easy take 3 mages if the duffer is smart, and 1 warrior can take 3 sins if he got dd and the sins suck

nfw

bla redfield u know you love me u confessed it on a number of ocations lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If u wanna compare Orcs Vs Humans, u gotta compare all. U can see fucking fishes on elmorad`s rivers and lakes, while in karus, the food is awefull, gotta eat frogs and shit. On the other hand, humans are soo many that they dont have enough protection to keep everyone safe, thats why all go arround having sex like rabbits and thats why there are so many, altho weak because 90% of the gays have aids, skinny asses.

Now, if i was king of karus, Orcs > Humans would be the answer by far, cuz first thing i`d do is rename everyone to Dro###, that will make it much easier, and i`d be DRO001, cuz u know every fucking orc wants to be like me because im so cool. After that, i`d cut the next person that says the word "Orc", thats damn racist. Just cuz im green doesnt makes me an orc, so if i was king, orcs would be known as "Hot Pieces of Ass" cuz we fucking are. After that, everyone with their names starting by T would be shot and then raped, at sight, i dont like the letter T. And last, but most important, everyone would be killed and replaced with a clone of me. That way we`d have order and since it takes 10 humans to kill me, humans would get fucking owned.

Originally posted by Dro
    If u wanna compare Orcs Vs Humans, u gotta compare all. U can see fucking fishes on elmorad`s rivers and lakes, while in karus, the food is awefull, gotta eat frogs and shit. On the other hand, humans are soo many that they dont have enough protection to keep everyone safe, thats why all go arround having sex like rabbits and thats why there are so many, altho weak because 90% of the gays have aids, skinny asses. *

Now, if i was king of karus, Orcs > Humans would be the answer by far, cuz first thing i`d do is rename everyone to Dro###, that will make it much easier, and i`d be DRO001, cuz u know every fucking orc wants to be like me because im so cool. After that, i`d cut the next person that says the word "Orc", thats damn racist. Just cuz im green doesnt makes me an orc, so if i was king, orcs would be known as "Hot Pieces of Ass" cuz we fucking are. After that, everyone with their names starting by T would be shot and then raped, at sight, i dont like the word T. And last, but most important, everyone would be killed and replaced with a clone of me. That way we`d have order and since it takes 10 humans to kill me, humans would get fucking owned. *

i'll throw a cookie in a lake and you'll see all the clones drown themselves, then the lucky clone who gets it will find out it was made in china :x oh shit gave away my plans, there goes my chance at 500000 np at once

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    On diez, Human > Orc. *

Sorry to say, but there are only a couple parties that can stand up to our mass numbers.
    yea when its 5vs1, and then you attack them and they run away crying back to their party, no human will stay and die to fight anymore, unless they are lvl 70's with uber items, or they have enough np that 50 np is nothing to them... i love getting illusioned in 5vs1 by shitty rogues that dont even know how to combo. come orc tuna, and you will see what i mean.[/b]
    what about when its a 1v1 and your still wearing dd?...dont give me that crap about it being fp +7/12 dex cause 7/12 chitin is like 70m <_<

i cant believe i actually read this god i hate when servers are down <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Erian

HAHAHA YOU COOL DRO???? haha made my day =( im sorry about the glass belt.

and ed...... Orc > Human just like me > you oke? oke

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast