Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Who is Stronger? Orcs or Humans

This is a discussion on Who is Stronger? Orcs or Humans within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; It might not have been me, it could have been Bryant or maybe Adis playing. I don't remember seeing you ...
Page: 6

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It might not have been me, it could have been Bryant or maybe Adis playing. I don't remember seeing you in CZ last night

TunaFishyMe

oo probably wasnt you then. My name is now IamSocrates in case you didnt know.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

ahhhh then it prolly was me, I didn't realise you name changed. What clan are you in now?

TunaFishyMe

NO

Who's stronger eh? ORCS! But the term "stronger" is vague, for it could mean many things. Physically speaking, orcs are clearly superior to human's flimsy physique, and mentally speaking orcs are not crybaby pussies. You can't reason with orcs, you can't pull any mental tricks on them and anything you try to do ultimately makes them more mad which results in a fresh grilled McHuman. =/ I just ate Mcdonalds, but if I were an orc a McHuman would totally fall into context. :wacko:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456