To whom it may concern.

This is a discussion on To whom it may concern. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'm more than likely getting kicked out of my parents house tomorrow, and I'll be offline for awhile, so my ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I'm more than likely getting kicked out of my parents house tomorrow, and I'll be offline for awhile, so my friends here and on msn, please don't worry I'll be back soon :P gonna be staying with my friend for the rest of the school year and maybe a little longer till I get to college D:

minhking

Good luck and be a good boy <_<

Banned

hahahaha

what your sister tell your people on you about?

zzzzzzzzz

I still hit that though.

hahahaha

what your sister tell your people on you about?

zzzzzzzzz

I still hit that though.[/b]

Rofl, my sister had nothing to do with it, and if you want her take her please, get her away omg....anyways, I&#39;m def moving in with my friend tomorrow, coming back to my parent&#39;s house for my comp and the rest of my crap.

Quick Edit: Btw, thanks to all who&#39;ve msn&#39;d me and given me support, <3 you all. (no homo)

<3 you (homo) --------------><------

(mines the bigger one on the left )

Banned

who the fuk kicks his own son out of the house when hes still in school? you are weird parasitic! :P

who the fuk kicks his own son out of the house when hes still in school? you are weird parasitic! :P[/b]
    I want to leave, first of all, she&#39;s threatened to kick me out so many times, kinda wanna see her reaction to it. Also, wanna see how my family handles not having me do half the fucking work around the house. I also deserve it after what I&#39;ve said to her, but she deserves that as well, I won&#39;t stand for her shit anymore, and in case your wondering, shes yelling at my little brother because hes crying, hes crying because shes making him do something he can&#39;t, and she tells him to stop, he doesn&#39;t, and then she tells him cryings only going to make his punishment worse, so I tell her to STFU! and then we just argued back and forth for awhile :mellow:

Banned

I want to leave, first of all, she&#39;s threatened to kick me out so many times, kinda wanna see her reaction to it. Also, wanna see how my family handles not having me do half the fucking work around the house. I also deserve it after what I&#39;ve said to her, but she deserves that as well, I won&#39;t stand for her shit anymore, and in case your wondering, shes yelling at my little brother because hes crying, hes crying because shes making him do something he can&#39;t, and she tells him to stop, he doesn&#39;t, and then she tells him cryings only going to make his punishment worse, so I tell her to STFU! and then we just argued back and forth for awhile :mellow:[/b]
    If i said STFU to my mom I wouldn&#39;t be alive to tell the story. If the things are that bad, then I think that would be the best thing to do, that way you both can relax about each other for some time. GL

If i said STFU to my mom I wouldn&#39;t be alive to tell the story. If the things are that bad, then I think that would be the best thing to do, that way you both can relax about each other for some time. GL [/b]
    TY <3 Btw, offtopic but, tell cahn i miss him and bram, as well as the rest of insanity. <3

YOURE WAY TO BEAUTIFUL GIRL, WHICH IS WHY ITLL NEVER WORK

Banned

YOURE WAY TO BEAUTIFUL GIRL, WHICH IS WHY ITLL NEVER WORK[/b]
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=e7Gniuxh7O8

<3 that vid and all that guy&#39;s vids

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e7Gniuxh7O8

<3 that vid and all that guy&#39;s vids [/b]
    I HATE THAT GUY

DarkForceTM

Why do things like that always happen to GG&#39;s.
    That really suck but now you are free.
    I Hope things work out for like the way you want
    GL bro

RiseAgainst_

I want to leave, first of all, she&#39;s threatened to kick me out so many times, kinda wanna see her reaction to it. Also, wanna see how my family handles not having me do half the fucking work around the house. I also deserve it after what I&#39;ve said to her, but she deserves that as well, I won&#39;t stand for her shit anymore, and in case your wondering, shes yelling at my little brother because hes crying, hes crying because shes making him do something he can&#39;t, and she tells him to stop, he doesn&#39;t, and then she tells him cryings only going to make his punishment worse, so I tell her to STFU! and then we just argued back and forth for awhile :mellow:[/b]
    I dont blame u then.. she&#39;s acting wrong but i wouldnt shout STFU, i would tell her to shut up cuz she&#39;s fukin up my little brother and sttuff like that, trying to reason with her..

Just one thing.. think about ur little brother, he probably needs you man

I&#39;m at my friends house now, seems to be good so far, got a room, might need to get a job though. Idk when I&#39;ll be back ingame, or completely active on forums again. =/