why?

This is a discussion on why? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; why do people make usko into a money game. games were meant to have fun and now u cant buy ...
Page: 1

why do people make usko into a money game. games were meant to have fun and now u cant buy half of the good items unless u pay usd. what retard decided to start paying a shitload usd for a fucking item u get in a free to play game? sure the game is fun at times and some ppl wanna be "legends" (lawl) but why spend money on a dam game? and pls dont respond with "i only used money i made on the game" cause thats just as crappy as using money since ur pretty much supporting these ppl who started the usding and technically cheating since it's against the TOS so that makes u just as bad as a duper/hacker/scammer w/e. i once bought and sold items for usd off of money i made in the game because i was pretty much forced to since it was the only way to get that item. i had to sell loads of gbs and items to buy a raptor +8 (back when they were 200$) never spent my own money on this game not even prem but its still pretty gay how this game ended up to be making almost all players into "cheaters".

stupid question but...
    why do people say "offert" instead of "offer"? i looked at some topic and i keep seeing retards saying offert. are they really THAT stupid and add a t in the of the word?

why do people make usko into a money game. games were meant to have fun and now u cant buy half of the good items unless u pay usd. what retard decided to start paying a shitload usd for a fucking item u get in a free to play game? sure the game is fun at times and some ppl wanna be "legends" (lawl) but why spend money on a dam game? and pls dont respond with "i only used money i made on the game" cause thats just as crappy as using money since ur pretty much supporting these ppl who started the usding and technically cheating since it's against the TOS so that makes u just as bad as a duper/hacker/scammer w/e. i once bought and sold items for usd off of money i made in the game because i was pretty much forced to since it was the only way to get that item. i had to sell loads of gbs and items to buy a raptor +8 (back when they were 200$) never spent my own money on this game not even prem but its still pretty gay how this game ended up to be making almost all players into "cheaters".

stupid question but...
    why do people say "offert" instead of "offer"? i looked at some topic and i keep seeing retards saying offert. are they really THAT stupid and add a t in the of the word?[/b]
    +1.... back when I had bout a few items for USD it was the only way of obtaining them sense no one would sell for igc.

I can understand to a certain extent like selling items and re-buying if your switching servers... but yeah the entire concept is lame and not the way the game was ment to be played. All the babashoppers r gunna come here now and flame you cause they feel bad about spending so much on ko. :lol:

i never spent money on this game not even prem and when i quit i walked away with a good amount of money. i think people forget sometimes that ko is a game not a job :P

kennyburger

stupid question but...
    why do people say "offert" instead of "offer"? i looked at some topic and i keep seeing retards saying offert. are they really THAT stupid and add a t in the of the word?[/b]

they are mildly retarded

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

stupid question but...
    90% of the ppl saying offert are from a spanish speaking country. Offer = oferta in spanish, that's why they think it's offert instead of offer

kennyburger

pretty sure that most of thsese topics aren't latinos saying offerta

FattySin

Why, you ask, Triple?

Because I love you. It's that simple.

I only used USD to buy myself Premium, and I bought a char once, too, since it helped out a friend in need of cash. I'm pretty sure MOST people spend money on this game, because they don't want to take forever to get gear. It's kinda obvious, seeing as more than half of the population is too lazy to take the hard route for things, especially for entertainment.

Aba

Hmm

Because not everyone shares your beliefs.

TRUE: all would be more fair and better in the game if USD were not possible.
    TRUE: at this point, pretty much nothing can be done about the USD problem.
    FALSE: it matters

Game is still 50-70% skill.

USDing for ingame items and levels and etc is just a fast easy way to give yourself a boost or to lessen the burden of actually having to waste your entire life on the game.

For instance, some people love PK

Some of those people are really good at PK...

Not every one of those people loves to PK so much that they wanna spend 1 year or 12 hours a day on the game to exp under stressful circumstances in order to get to the level needed or desired for PK..

look at the older servers...full of duping, USDing, 80s, +9s, +10s, +3s...not every legitimate player wants to be crippled by these disadvantages, or spend their entire life putting the amount of "work" into the game in order to "legitimately" reach those extremes.

Just my insight.