Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why are cocaine worth so much?

This is a discussion on Why are cocaine worth so much? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 1 gram of coke over here is 20-40 dallors depending on the quality LMFAO what a rip off 150 for ...
Page: 2

Speed

1 gram of coke over here is 20-40 dallors depending on the quality LMFAO what a rip off 150 for a gram wtf[/b]
    lol but that gram is probably 3/4 of meth and 1/4 of coke xD , thats what usually happens when u buy cheap cocaine :lol:

TunaFishyMe

people make mad money selling cocaine because its such a profitable drug, you can ground up things like Advil and Tylenol to make it weigh more, not even caring about the health of your buyers haha.

Which is one reason countries should legalize drugs so the government can regulate what people are getting[/b]
    definitely, a society where you can buy crack at the convenience store. ooO!!! i wanna live there!!!

Chill. I dont fucks wit coke, go smoke some weed. Its better 4 u

pabLo

people make mad money selling cocaine because its such a profitable drug, you can ground up things like Advil and Tylenol to make it weigh more, not even caring about the health of your buyers haha.

Which is one reason countries should legalize drugs so the government can regulate what people are getting[/b]
    Dog. I Sell cocaine, im in school. The 6th graders, always wanting it, so i sell it. Easy as that. Why shud i give a fuck about they health? Im gettin money!

Derden

2) addictive

cocaine isnt addictive m8 its used as a rec drug and only people that say they are addicted to it or weed are idiots addiction's are mostly in peoples minds unless its drugs like herion ect that gives you physical with draw ect and there body needs it to feel normal, its like herion used to be used as a strong pain killer same as any drug u take enough u get good feelings from them like morphine ect your body makes its own pain killers to in a way but when u start taking highly addictive drugs your body stops making them and relys on the drugs to do the job your body used to do hence the pain u go though so cocaine is far from addictive people just think they need it for when they go out to have a better time thats why people pay so much for it

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Chill. I dont fucks wit coke, go smoke some weed. Its better 4 u [/b]
    LOL

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Dog. I Sell cocaine, im in school. The 6th graders, always wanting it, so i sell it. Easy as that. Why shud i give a fuck about they health? Im gettin money![/b]
    Dog, until you learn how to speak English instead of some wigger ebonics don't talk to me, I guarantee you have never even seen a gram of some blow and your trying to look all hard on a fucking gaming forum.

And derden, coke is one of the most addictive drugs out there, once you get the sensational high your body goes into somewhat of a depression, so you feel you need the coke to stay alive pretty much.

PS: Weed is better for you then coke, in fact some say weed is a lot better for you then alcohol

Derden

Dog, until you learn how to speak English instead of some wigger ebonics don't talk to me, I guarantee you have never even seen a gram of some blow and your trying to look all hard on a fucking gaming forum.

And derden, coke is one of the most addictive drugs out there, once you get the sensational high your body goes into somewhat of a depression, so you feel you need the coke to stay alive pretty much.

PS: Weed is better for you then coke, in fact some say weed is a lot better for you then alcohol[/b]
    coke is not physicaly addictive trust me i know, it is all in the mind and your body dose not crave it so how can this be a addiction....

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

coke is not physicaly addictive trust me i know, it is all in the mind and your body dose not crave it so how can this be a addiction....[/b]
    A common myth is that cocaine is not addictive because it lacks the physical withdrawal symptoms seen in alcohol or heroin addiction. Cocaine has powerful psychological addictive properties. As more than one user has reflected, "If it is not addictive, then why can't I stop?"[/b]
    Cocaine is definently addictive, its not addictive in the way as most other drugs, but its still a psychological addiction which most people can't overcome.

Definition of addiction- the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.

To say coke is not addictive is plain stupid, just because some people don't get addicted to it the odds are still extremely high. Gettting addicted to coke, is somewhat like getting addicted to ko, your body doesn't need it, but you are enslaved to it.

Banned

Dog. I Sell cocaine, im in school. The 6th graders, always wanting it, so i sell it. Easy as that. Why shud i give a fuck about they health? Im gettin money![/b]
    Rofl wannabe ethug
    Made me laugh lol

btw Drugs suck , alc suck , cigarettes suck.
    Damn iam sacred : D

agendas

DRUGS ARE BAD MMMMKAY

Derden

how many people do you know that are addicted to cocaine..... i know quiet a few thats addicted to crack cocaine thats coke mixed with loads bullshit stuff like ammonia and other stuff to make it into rocks witch people can smoke 9/10 people have gone on night out and took coke and enjoyed it dosnt mean they going to get up the next day and steal there mothers handbag for a couple of grams, so to say cocaine is highly addictive seems dumb to me..

Xtr3m3

:lol: *tear* Gangsterito wannabe...people that say things like they don't care...is because they wish they did it :lol:

Btw...I heard...I don't know if it is true... but cocaine is worth more because more high status people buy the shit rather than weed or something like that...

Also people that get addicted to drugs that make them "high" or "feel good" are the biggest idiots in on the face of earth...no offense to anybody...

Dog, until you learn how to speak English instead of some wigger ebonics don't talk to me, I guarantee you have never even seen a gram of some blow and your trying to look all hard on a fucking gaming forum.[/b]
    Dog, you made my day xD

Hennessy

Dog, you made my day xD[/b]
    fo sho dog h34r:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast