Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why are cocaine worth so much?

This is a discussion on Why are cocaine worth so much? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; saying coke is not addictive because you body doesn't need it is just plain stupid. Mental addiction is the WORST ...
Page: 3

YouGotOwned

saying coke is not addictive because you body doesn't need it is just plain stupid. Mental addiction is the WORST addiction possible. I heard somewhere that you can get rid of ANY physical addiction in about a week or so. heroin does cause a physical addiction but if you stop taking it for 6-7 days, bye bye physical addiction...though you still want to have heroin because you're addicted in your mind.

Example: my aunt stop smoking cigarrettes for about 10 years, then she took one for fun and now she's smoking like crazy, more than before she stopped. same thing happen whith coke or heroin. you're addicted for life in your mind even if your body doesnt need it to work.

saying coke is not addictive because you body doesn't need it is just plain stupid. Mental addiction is the WORST addiction possible. I heard somewhere that you can get rid of ANY physical addiction in about a week or so. heroin does cause a physical addiction but if you stop taking it for 6-7 days, bye bye physical addiction...though you still want to have heroin because you're addicted in your mind.

Example: my aunt stop smoking cigarrettes for about 10 years, then she took one for fun and now she's smoking like crazy, more than before she stopped. same thing happen whith coke or heroin. you're addicted for life in your mind even if your body doesnt need it to work.[/b]
    ok prof. doc. selfnamed

DarK

how many people do you know that are addicted to cocaine..... i know quiet a few thats addicted to crack cocaine thats coke mixed with loads bullshit stuff like ammonia and other stuff to make it into rocks witch people can smoke 9/10 people have gone on night out and took coke and enjoyed it dosnt mean they going to get up the next day and steal there mothers handbag for a couple of grams, so to say cocaine is highly addictive seems dumb to me..[/b]
    Right.. so that's why millions of people have just let there lives "slip" away just for a few hours of fun seems like a good idea to me!

necro_

cant afford coke just go to meth its not as better but its cheaper, still get a good rush

Mens

Half of you kids have no fucking idea. So stop spreading the government fed propaganda bullshit. Cocaine really isn't that addictive it's the weak minded that get sucked into it, having an addictive personality and abusing drugs is something that will never mix well. Cocaine isn't that intense of a drug, it lifts your mood, numbs your face/mouth/throat, makes you talkative, and overall content with your surroundings. An 8 ball(3.5 Grams) around here goes for $150. If your lucky it will be in rock form, which means it is more pure, with the exception of drug dealers cutting the coke and rerocking it. Thus I smoke the dank buds, and only do coke on special occasions.

Hennessy

Half of you kids have no fucking idea. So stop spreading the government fed propaganda bullshit. Cocaine really isn't that addictive it's the weak minded that get sucked into it, having an addictive personality and abusing drugs is something that will never mix well. Cocaine isn't that intense of a drug, it lifts your mood, numbs your face/mouth/throat, makes you talkative, and overall content with your surroundings. An 8 ball(3.5 Grams) around here goes for $150. If your lucky it will be in rock form, which means it is more pure, with the exception of drug dealers cutting the coke and rerocking it. Thus I smoke the dank buds, and only do coke on special occasions.[/b]
    HAVE A DRINK ON MEH!!!

necro_

fuk it im gona pull my crack pipe out

Hennessy

fuk it im gona pull my crack pipe out[/b]
    bet you never seen any drug in your life before , punk.

Hmm wtf 80 millions for 550 grams?

Get a new drug guy pls

HAVE A DRINK ON MEH!!![/b]
    You are so fucking retarded.

How bad is it for your health anyway? I can't imagine it being any good, even if you do it once in a while

yo manzzzzzz coke cost 99 cents for 2 liters here broooz but if u go over on da corner it cost like 2 dollars for the small ass bottle of coke its dat high quality out dated shit from dem pakis at da cawna sto shopz fa shoz

Mens

How bad is it for your health anyway? I can't imagine it being any good, even if you do it once in a while[/b]
    Neither is Caffine, Acetomenophen((sp)Active ingredent in tylenol), Nicotine, and countless other chemicals that your body comes into contact on a daily basis. Moderation is key. If you do alot of coke(like an 8 ball in one sitting) it'll stress out your organs and you'll eventually die of either a stroke, or a heart attack.

mrskillz

coke is expensive because high-class people and celebrities use it mostly, not because it's hard to make or something. coke is a pretty weak drug compared to hash too..

:Un1Qu3:

they are counting the price by grams Because at wholesale there is no way this is worth 80mil probably 8mil but never 80 mil
    at wholesale you can get Grams for 15-25$ no doubt and not cheap product either! but you better be buying k's for that!

Hennessy

coke is expensive because high-class people and celebrities use it mostly, not because it's hard to make or something. coke is a pretty weak drug compared to hash too..[/b]
    lmao hash is way easy to get dude..

coke is harder to make/get then dat ,, hash is the tip of the BUD plant(weed plant) that falls off , same effect as weed but stronger.. and you can die while makeing coke , because you need to mix it with a chemical i forgot , but if you inhale it while your mixing it youll die

How bad is it for your health anyway? I can't imagine it being any good, even if you do it once in a while[/b]
    how am i retarded you dum son of a bitch
    ?
    you cant eat while on coke, your taste buds get messed with and everything taste like shit , thats why you get so skinny when on coke bitch , so shut the fuck up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast