Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Why do people smoke

This is a discussion on Why do people smoke within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=IQ4n7g31RlE after watching that how can u justify smoking...
Page: 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IQ4n7g31RlE

after watching that how can u justify smoking

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

in germany ppl smoke because they like peace and want to help everyone in our country....the smokers finance with the tabacco taxes the german anti-terror-precaution

so keep on smoking....since frieday we have a new law...now u arent allowed anymore to smoke in busses and trams, trains, trainstations, restaurants and tabacco is not longer for ppl 16+, now u have to bei 18years....

well....i keep drinking beer and wont begin smoking...guess i like the terror to much :P

Banned Senior Member

Smoking is 19+ here and it's illegal to smoke in any public places, nice little $5000 fine if you do

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IQ4n7g31RlE

after watching that how can u justify smoking[/b]
    same way I justify smoking after the 300 or so different ad's I've seen on tv.. h34r:

redbluegreen44

Smoking is 19+ here and it's illegal to smoke in any public places, nice little $5000 fine if you do[/b]
    hmm cousin from canada said that you can smoke at any age but you gotta be 18+ to buy it. Im American though, just heard it from my cousin, is he wrong or? Hes 16 and he smokes and hes from canada.

and yes smoking is stupid. Chewing gum,hard candy etc. is similar but way better then smoking. all you do is puff out smoke and whats your reward for smoke comign out of your mouth? lung cancer

Banned Senior Member

well... you CAN smoke any pretty much any age theres nothing the police can do about it, but if you buy smokes for people under 19 and your caught, your screwed.

poiz3n

i smoke to get high :s

freakyangel

in belgium u gotta be 16 to be able to buy smokes...
    even tho they dont rly check ur ID or anything.... if u jus look like ur 16 ur fine.... i dont smoke but i know cuz i used to go after smokes for my brother or uncle or i dunno.... i personally wouldnt date any guy who smokes cuz they'll die sooner anyways and their mouth stinks!

personally i think smokking cigs and smoking pot is completely different

weed can be medicinal not only that it gets u fucked up in a good way where as cigs does nothing NOTHING

not only that in michigan if u smoke ur fucking retarded tax here is soo high it cost like 6 dollars a pack probly more iunno

ceva

Smoking is 19+ here and it's illegal to smoke in any public places, nice little $5000 fine if you do[/b]
    LOLLLLLLLL hahah

in serbia u can smoke what u want on public places !!

in city me and my friend we smoke and weed too

u can do what u want in serbia ther is no rulz

my grandparents smokes to stop being stressed , proof right after they stopped smoking , both got ill and it wont stop :S

Phosgene

my grandparents smokes to stop being stressed , proof right after they stopped smoking , both got ill and it wont stop :S[/b]
    right , smoking makes your health regain its strength

redbluegreen44

my grandparents smokes to stop being stressed , proof right after they stopped smoking , both got ill and it wont stop :S[/b]
    still, they should of not smoked in the first place. Also weed is just as bad as cigaretts, its even worse because it doesnt have a filter like cigs.

and @ ilikeeyou, do you really feel cool smoking weed? :blink: and its really not impressive to see Serbia have no rules alowing you to smoke weed in public. I would be soo ashamed if it was my country .

Cocaine

They start when they're young and retarded and the next thing they know they're smoking over a pack a day and are coughing up phlegm every morning.

redbluegreen: Try things before you judge them.

Banned

still, they should of not smoked in the first place. Also weed is just as bad as cigaretts, its even worse because it doesnt have a filter like cigs.

and @ ilikeeyou, do you really feel cool smoking weed? :blink: and its really not impressive to see Serbia have no rules alowing you to smoke weed in public. I would be soo ashamed if it was my country .[/b]
    Weed is a plant, it grows naturally. Cigarettes don't pop up out of the ground naturally. Plants>Tar and rat poison.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast