Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Why do white girls date black guys?

This is a discussion on Why do white girls date black guys? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Yea, it's not usual to see black guys in Poland right?^^...
Page: 3

Yea, it's not usual to see black guys in Poland right?^^

right

dunno if should i be happy or not

FisherySociety

they watch too many movies

and for real i didn't realize this happening, i stole a tons of guys at parties that my black friends wanted to hit and at the end one was like "fuk of nik every guy i go for u take"[/b]

lil_mageskillz

its what they like lol. why do so many white guys like spanish girls? or why do some white people like asians? its the same thing its what they are into.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i stereotype people with pony tails as gay people.[/b]
    don't forget the fat leg. hahahahha

agendas

My Principal got in trouble for reading out the percentages of each ethnicity on the high school graduation test. Black people were one of the lowest scoring minorities. Therefore they try to have kids with white people to raise their race's IQ. Same goes for other races mixing with Asians and so on.

FisherySociety

My Principal got in trouble for reading out the percentages of each ethnicity on the high school graduation test. Black people were one of the lowest scoring minorities. Therefore they try to have kids with white people to raise their race's IQ. Same goes for other races mixing with Asians and so on.[/b]
    Not being racist or stereotypical but it is fact that most black women are even more stupid then the people who work at Wendy's.

Banned

right

dunno if should i be happy or not[/b]
    You do not want black people where you live, soon your city will turn for the worse. Trust me.

I just like how alot of people defend blacks when they know nothing, they don't live it, they do not see it with their eyes. It is true not all are like this but most are. As you can see some people are just ignorant

Banned

It has been scientifically proven that black people have higher self esteem. They have no qualms about being loud, different, expressful, etc. Most white women are probably attracted to that type of personality because it is the polar opposite of themselves.

Higher self esteem is not necessarily a good thing. According to the same case study, most people in prison have high self esteem. Also, most traditional jobs do not want people with high self esteem because they are the first people who rebel against the organization.

Black guys may get the girl in the short run, but when their black ass get arrested or laid off, them hoes will come running back to you.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

You do not want black people where you live, soon your city will turn for the worse. Trust me.

I just like how alot of people defend blacks when they know nothing, they don't live it, they do not see it with their eyes. It is true not all are like this but most are. As you can see some people are just ignorant [/b]
    yes i can see, in fact i can see it in ur own post

yes i can see, in fact i can see it in ur own post[/b]
    Ignorant –adjective

1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: "ignorant of quantum physics."
    3. uninformed; unaware.
    4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

He's from New Orleans, (where there is 2.3x more black people than there is white) i wouldn't quite say he is ignorant. I'd say your ignorant to the definition of the word ignorant, and which context to use it in.

Banned

Everyone is ignorant, even you. So why should you point out to me that I am?

Zealous - So true :lol:

Banned

You are calling him ignorant because he is stating a fact. That makes sense. Most black people are living in borderline poverty, are uneducated, unhygienic, and come from poor social backgrounds. Usually where there is a majority of black people living in a common area, it is usually deemed a bad neighborhood. In these types of neighborhood, the crime rate is high; education system is third class; most people are on social welfare; and most importantly the majority of people living there are black. This is not ignorance, this is a fact. Those people who "fight for equality", "fight for change", "fight for a better future", are not living in ghetto neighborhoods. Look at Reverand Jesse Jackson, he has a 5 million dollar mansion in Lincoln Park, 5 house away from Michael Jordan. What is ignorance is the fact that people ignore simple demographic analysis and look beyond obvious differences in race in order to be "politically correct". They don't want to be considered a racist, so they conform to social norms. That is ignorance.

It has been scientifically proven that black people have higher self esteem. They have no qualms about being loud, different, expressful, etc. Most white women are probably attracted to that type of personality because it is the polar opposite of themselves.

Higher self esteem is not necessarily a good thing. According to the same case study, most people in prison have high self esteem. Also, most traditional jobs do not want people with high self esteem because they are the first people who rebel against the organization.

Black guys may get the girl in the short run, but when their black ass get arrested or laid off, them hoes will come running back to you.[/b]
    You are one of the stupidest ppl to ever grace Ko4life forums. Most ppl make up excuses for their racism. The all justify it in their heads. You are no different.

Its all about personal taste.

Banned

You are one of the stupidest ppl to ever grace Ko4life forums. Most ppl make up excuses for their racism. The all justify it in their heads. You are no different.

Its all about personal taste.[/b]
    stupidest is not a word moron.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast