Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Why do white girls date black guys?

This is a discussion on Why do white girls date black guys? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Here are some resources: Chapter: Suggestions for the investigation of psychological wellness in the neighborhood context: Toward a pluralistic neighborhood ...
Page: 6

Banned

Here are some resources:

Chapter: Suggestions for the investigation of psychological wellness in the neighborhood context: Toward a pluralistic neighborhood theory.
    Author: Aber, Mark S
    Book: The promotion of wellness in children and adolescents.
    ISBN: 0-87868-791-2, 978-0-87868-791-6 Date: 2000

Database PsycINFO
    Title Joblessness and hopelessness: The case of African American youth in south central Los Angeles.
    Author Gibbs, Jewelle Taylor1; Bankhead, Teiahsha
    http://www.haworthpress.com/store/E-Text/V...;s=J051&v=9

Chapter: Measuring neighborhood context for young children in an urban area.
    Author: Coulton, Claudia J
    Book: Ecological research to promote social change: Methodological advances from community psychology.
    ISBN: 0-306-46727-5, 978-0-306-46727-1 Date: 2002

Article: Living poor: Family life among single parent, African-American women.
    Author: Jarrett, Robin L
    Journal: Social problems (Berkeley, Calif.)
    ISSN: 0037-7791 Date: 02/1994
    Volume: 41 Issue: 1 Page: 30

Chapter: African Americans.
    Author: Eron, Leonard D.
    Book: Reason to hope: A psychosocial perspective on violence& youth.
    ISBN: 1-55798-272-4, 978-1-55798-272-8 Date: 1994
    Publisher: American Psychological Association
    DOI: 10.1037/10164-003

Article: Race Backwards: Genes, Violence, Race and Genocide
    Author: Horne, Gerald
    Journal: Journal of human behavior in the social environment
    ISSN: 1091-1359 Date: 2001
    Volume: 4 Issue: 2/3 Page: 155
    DOI: 10.1300/J137v04n02_08

This is a good one. It links African American violence to genetic predisposition which is enhanced by poor socio-economic factors.

I doubt you are going to read any of them. Instead of talking bullshit like you usually do, why don't you experience it first hand. Go re-locate to a black neighborhood, and tell us how wonderful your living experience is. Hell, if you listen to rap music, even black people are rapping about how awful their neighborhoods were. These people are making millions of dollars by targeting to the urban youth who are actually living in these shitty ghettos. Me and Vandy have both lived in black neighborhoods, and I can tell you first hand, it is not great.[/b]
    I posted facts like a page ago.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

truth about what? ITS TRUE LOL! Believe it or not, black people voted obama because hes BLACK LOL! Obama says CHANGE! Black people say,

C- come
    H- help
    A- a
    N- nigga
    G- get
    E- elected

Come on now, you tell me its not about race. Oh i forgot your the people who actually think that like most the black (90%+?) voted for OBAMA on his views.

What do IRC logs prove? Of how much i joke around being bored as can be? Yeah it shows. I type jibber jabber on IRC like you guys are talking it now lol.[/b]
    You are a fucking idiot. If you really are serious about that, wich wouldn't surprise me, you shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

Yes, some black people may have voted for him because they relate. Just like an old white guy who likes war could have voted for McCain. The fact that you are generlizing a whole ethnic group's decition is what makes you an idiot.

Funny tho, despite all your hate towards black people, you are using Mr. T's noun as if your life depended on it. Get new fucking words, twat.

I'm done posting here.

Banned

You are a fucking idiot. If you really are serious about that, wich wouldn't surprise me, you shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

Yes, some black people may have voted for him because they relate. Just like an old white guy who likes war could have voted for McCain. The fact that you are generlizing a whole ethnic group's decition is what makes you an idiot.

Funny tho, despite all your hate towards black people, you are using Mr. T's noun as if your life depended on it. Get new fucking words, twat.

I'm done posting here.[/b]
    Jabber Jabber. If only you knew what you say you know.... Would make things so much easier.

Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHA Can't believe he's that stupid. That actually made me laugh.

Sadly, since THAT guy is moderating this forum, makes me realize how bad it is.[/b]
    What is bad is the fact that you are a fucking idiot who has no clue what you are talking about. You go along the lines of a liberal euphamistic moron who instead of looking at reality, tries to justify his response by being a dumbass because someone said something that is true but you - a fucking moron found it offensive because you wanted to ride a bandwagon that was operated by another idiot.

I made a topic about "Ram", you responded by saying "what ram ass". Not only is that offensive to faggots, but it wasn't really that funny. So aside being a moron, you are also a hypocrite.

Go Bill Cosby somewhere else you stupid fucking cunt gobbler.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

truth about what? ITS TRUE LOL! Believe it or not, black people voted obama because hes BLACK LOL! Obama says CHANGE! Black people say,

C- come
    H- help
    A- a
    N- nigga
    G- get
    E- elected

Come on now, you tell me its not about race. Oh i forgot your the people who actually think that like most the black (90%+?) voted for OBAMA on his views.

What do IRC logs prove? Of how much i joke around being bored as can be? Yeah it shows. I type jibber jabber on IRC like you guys are talking it now lol.[/b]
    u realize that majority of blacks vote for democrats PERIOD

2004:
    88% of blacks voted for kerry(dem)

2000:
    90% of blacks voted for gore(dem)

do u get the point vandy? it had nothing to really do with obama, just that the trend is that blacks ALWAYS vote for democrats

Banned

u realize that majority of blacks vote for democrats PERIOD

2004:
    88% of blacks voted for kerry(dem)

2000:
    90% of blacks voted for gore(dem)
    do u get the point vandy? it had nothing to really do with obama, just that the trend is that blacks ALWAYS vote for democrats[/b]
    Did you also take into account the turnover ratio of republicans who voted for Obama. Did you also take into account people who did not vote in the prior election, but only voted because a black man was runnning for president? Did you also look at statistics where people who voted for Obama actually were voting for McCains policies? Why don't you compare the number of black people who voted in the prior two elections to the number of black people who voted in this election?

Even a blind monkey can see the correlation between black people voting for Obama because he is black.

Did you also take into account the turnover ratio of republicans who voted for Obama. Did you also take into account people who did not vote in the prior election, but only voted because a black man was runnning for president? Did you also look at surveys where people who voted for Obama actually were voting for McCains policies?[/b]
    my point isnt that no blacks voted for obama based on race, my point is that MOST blacks(the same 80+% that vote the previous elections) are voting because they prefer democratic views over republican, not race like vandy is proclaiming

as with anything confidential, there are too many variables to properly analyze the subject...if you, moe, want to pretend u can analyze them beyond looking at previous trends then have fun but unless ur dr xavier and u can read peoples minds ur just spewing personal opinion

Banned

my point isnt that no blacks voted for obama based on race, my point is that MOST blacks(the same 80+% that vote the previous elections) are voting because they prefer democratic views over republican, not race like vandy is proclaiming

as with anything confidential, there are too many variables to properly analyze the subject...if you, moe, want to pretend u can analyze them beyond looking at previous trends then have fun but unless ur dr xavier and u can read peoples minds ur just spewing personal opinion[/b]
    Actually, blacks tend to not vote at all. In 2004 only 56 % of black voters who were eligible to vote voted compared to 90+% this year.

Why the sudden increase in black voters?

I believe Vandy summed it up very accurately. C-H-A-N-G-E. Come help a nigga get elected.

am i the only one who never took moe or vandy seriously enough to reply to them? :|

Actually, blacks tend to not vote at all. In 2004 only 56 % of black voters who were eligible to vote voted compared to 90+% this year.

Why the sudden increase in black voters?

I believe Vandy summed it up very accurately. C-H-A-N-G-E. Come help a nigga get elected.[/b]
    ah but alas, u have no proof unless ur dr xavier and can read peoples minds, so stop spewing bs

my last post to ur idiocy, back to ignoring ur posts

Banned

ah but alas, u have no proof unless ur dr xavier and can read peoples minds, so stop spewing bs

my last post to ur idiocy, back to ignoring ur posts[/b]
    How am i spewing bullshit? All I mentioned were facts. You don't have to be a cartoon character to analyze facts. I don't blame you though, not everyone can comprehend facts. I never said x caused y, I just pointed out a correlation. Instead of talking bullshit like you usually do, go research your facts before you try and act smart.

Can we never have a discussion that doesn't turn into some form of racism...? Really, it's beginning to get annoying. And btw, the CHANGE acrostic is annoying and, in all honesty, only shows how narrow-minded you are, no matter how eloquently you can verbalize your thoughts for others.

Topic done.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456