Why dont allow some+9 items in ko4life:S?

This is a discussion on Why dont allow some+9 items in ko4life:S? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Why dont allow +9 items like Harpoons Glave MD's Chitins's Elixer's (+2 uniques are allowed i think a IN+2>chitins+9 ore ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Lightbulb

Why dont allow +9 items like

Harpoons
    Glave
    MD's
    Chitins's
    Elixer's

(+2 uniques are allowed i think a IN+2>chitins+9 ore any other...?)

The time goes so fast the +9 is the new+8 already:S

items like that i agree items like raptors/shards/Shells/BF items/FT items not allowed...

/Flame on-.-

ViSeH

Chitins and FP+9 are allowed

Banned

nah turks will specifically dupe those to sell sdfasdfsda

Banned Senior Member

Trust me there 100's +9 items also alot people made there items +10rebirth(+8,9) so it wont glow like a+9

Trust me there 100's +9 items also alot people made there items +10rebirth(+8,9) so it wont glow like a+9[/b]
    u are the only guy i guess ><

Banned Senior Member

u are the only guy i guess ><[/b]
    Yea i play 1time in 2weeks a char with shells+9 and more items yes
    Yea mine old ardream char before i start share it used +11chitins and +9rebirth chitin (total 4 pieces&#39;s)
    Yea i used shard+9 rebirth
    Yea i used uniques+3/2 such like eme&#39;s rol&#39;s
    Yea i lost alot gg items
    Yea i recovered alot items and sold for $$$ cozz i knew i didnt need +9/3 items for Ardream 2 own
    Yea i&#39;ve sold alot BF+8 items i sold 1 of mine friend Hell blood+8 and some 1 els Elysium+8 before BF wipe they got wiped sad but true..
    Yea im gay (lies)

Funny is i never bought a char for $$$ how cvan a noob start with no items in &#39;&#39;diez&#39;&#39; (all his friend play ares(Old friends who didnt liked me hacked me &#39;&#39;yea real friends&#39;&#39 and end wich thoose items? +9/3 (still mine old friends from begin of Ares almost they still sucks with rappy&#39;s+7)

I Quited this game 2times evry time i BURNED mine items on anvil ORE i gave some items 2 friends / clans (also gave 1 time a random guy in moradon some items)

And im sure some people on ko4life also got +9/3 items

(srry for bad english little bit drunk-.- and mine english isnt so good at all)

its just has alot to do with the mods here being inactive ingame

as the game grows +8 turns into +9 soon +9 will be normal for all and servers will have couple dozen ppl with +10&#39;s same with uniques +1 was normal years ago now ppl using +3 normal and +1 or +2 ins legitly

im sure there position on it is better safe then sorry acess to a community like this with the marketplace means big dollars if ur abusing the servers