Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is why I FUCKING HATE CHINKS.

This is a discussion on This is why I FUCKING HATE CHINKS. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=vfHnGc1WeQs Worst animal cruelty iv'e ever seen in my life....
Page: 1

Saigon

Default This is why I FUCKING HATE CHINKS.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vfHnGc1WeQs

Worst animal cruelty iv'e ever seen in my life.

TunaFishyMe

lol..."most chinese people think the more the animal suffers, the tastier their meat is" hahaha thats funny.
    lol i love how this video is made so biased.
    "all they want is love" ... "all they get is hate"
    but yes, there is a problem with animal creulty. There is also a problem with american stupidity. Thats why i hate crackers.

Saigon

i hate crackers aswell, good thing im black

Banned

You do realize people do the same exact things to cows and pigs and any other kind of animal we eat. The only difference is that everyone else in the world thinks of cats and dogs as pets. And I can say with 100% certainty that there are people with cows and pigs as pets; Where is their "justice?"

Garbage video.

tolgahan

cows=cats=dog(for me dogs >all :P ) =pigs.
    so no torture !
    OMG i saw all the video . A.Q ...
    they are all idiots. a.q all of them
    i was eating cips now my keybord is dirty :S

musicman

Originally posted by Saigon
    thanks dude thanks

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Saigon
    stop spending ur time on youtube...my cotton needs picking

Saigon

Originally posted by BabyBash
    You do realize people do the same exact things to cows and pigs and any other kind of animal we eat. The only difference is that everyone else in the world thinks of cats and dogs as pets. And I can say with 100% certainty that there are people with cows and pigs as pets; Where is their "justice?"

Garbage video.
    not only cats and dogs, but the quantities they do it in are ridiculous! whats the purpose??

also.. cows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CldxV1ahEG4

Banned

Originally posted by Saigon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Saigon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash

Garbage video.
    not only cats and dogs, but the quantities they do it in are ridiculous! whats the purpose??

also.. cows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CldxV1ahEG4[/b]
    Purpose? To eat...? Why do we eat chickens/cows/pigs regularly? Because we don't want to starve. I'm pretty sure we kill chickens/cows/pigs in mass quantities daily to feed ourselves.

Saigon

Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)</div>
    Originally posted by Saigon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash

Garbage video.

also.. cows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CldxV1ahEG4
    Purpose? To eat...? Why do we eat chickens/cows/pigs regularly? Because we don't want to starve. I'm pretty sure we kill chickens/cows/pigs in mass quantities daily to feed ourselves.[/b]
    They aren't just killing, so stop trying to act like a smart ass. They aren't just killing, they believe torturing the animal makes it taste better, and they torture EVERY single last one of them..

Cant Think Of A Name

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon
    stop spending ur time on youtube...my cotton needs picking[/b]
    you have a better chance in mexico

Matador

i think i just vomited but we eat cows and chickens to survive... we cant just eat salads the rest of our lives... but the chinese believe torturing makes em taste better that is just wrong.. not mentioning dont we eat pigs to?

Originally posted by BabyBash

Garbage video.
    He's 100% right. It's sick to think about, but he's right.

And Cant Think of a Name:

you have a better chance in mexico Wink
    Get your stereotype's right, Mexicans mow lawns.

TunaFishyMe

im chinese, and 95% of all my friends are chinese. I have never heard that chinese people believe that torturing an animal will make it taste better. These types of videos like to make things up to feed the mindless bandwagoners.
    but then again, my friends are HK, not mainland so who knows what those crazy mainlanders do/think.

Saigon

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    im chinese, and 95% of all my friends are chinese. *I have never heard that chinese people believe that torturing an animal will make it taste better. *These types of videos like to make things up to feed the mindless bandwagoners. *
    but then again, my friends are HK, not mainland so who knows what those crazy mainlanders do/think.
    Im pretty sure its mainland tuna

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast