Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is why I FUCKING HATE CHINKS.

This is a discussion on This is why I FUCKING HATE CHINKS. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; survival of the fittest.... god i hate it...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

survival of the fittest.... god i hate it

tolgahan

only east west eating these shits? oggggggggggg
    i even cant think of eating it.
    i saw on tv they are eating mouse

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Saigon
    They aren't just killing, so stop trying to act like a smart ass. They aren't just killing, they believe torturing the animal makes it taste better, and they torture EVERY single last one of them..
    baby cows are shoved into small boxes so that they have no room to move...yes literally NO! room to move so that they dont use their muscles so that the meat stays soft and tender....isnt that a form of torture?

chickens are shoved by the thousands into unsanitary crampt cages for the sole purpose that theyre at a more efficient layout for eggs to be collected...isnt that a form of torture?

but thats not just torture right? thats for eating purposes....unnecesary eating purposes though...just like that may have been unnecesary killing purposes...both unnecesary and both forms of animal cruelty...

if u want to stick up with the argument its about food then u should also be against all of those...cuz if its only about food whats it matter how it tastes, correct? its only nutrition its only nature who cares about the taste if u were in the wild ud eat it no matter what

also lets take those beginning quotes shall we?
    "the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be determined by the way it treats its animals"
    is that a statistical fact? i didnt know gandhi was still alive...can u tell me where he is so i can go shake his hand? oh wait hes not still alive and its not a statistical fact...guess we can rule out that quote

"china is one of the only countries not to have any animal welfare laws whatsoever"
    if i heard sum1 say that to my face id think straight out dosent know wth hes talking about...it may be true or not doesnt matter...u can tell by the way he/she says it that its a biased statement that cant be taken entirely to heart due to its biast nature..."china is one of the only" one of the only? isnt that kinda goin against itself? to be only makes ur alone meaning theres no one else....one of the only...well thats not longer only...its a play on words made to make china look worse...biast

"being a civilized developed country...."
    ill stop there....china is neither of those...civilized? based on whos standards? ours? well thats not fair thats like goin to india and critisizing their fashion cuz it doesnt meet with our standards of civilized fashion....also majority of china is underdeveloped and only has a few area of actual development...far from what can be considered "developed"

"with the 2008 olympics coming up in Beijing. its about time the government showed the world how far china has come and end the stereotypes about their nation"
    umm........sounds like u want china to start a war

Cant Think Of A Name

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    You do realize people do the same exact things to cows and pigs and any other kind of animal we eat. The only difference is that everyone else in the world thinks of cats and dogs as pets. And I can say with 100% certainty that there are people with cows and pigs as pets; Where is their "justice?"

Garbage video.
    He's 100% right. It's sick to think about, but he's right.

And Cant Think of a Name:

you have a better chance in mexico Wink
    Get your stereotype's right, Mexicans mow lawns.[/b]
    you havent been near the border of mexico lately have you?

Originally posted by Cant Think Of A Name+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cant Think Of A Name)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash

You do realize people do the same exact things to cows and pigs and any other kind of animal we eat. The only difference is that everyone else in the world thinks of cats and dogs as pets. And I can say with 100% certainty that there are people with cows and pigs as pets; Where is their "justice?"

Garbage video.

He's 100% right. It's sick to think about, but he's right.

And Cant Think of a Name:

you have a better chance in mexico Wink
    Get your stereotype's right, Mexicans mow lawns.
    you havent been near the border of mexico lately have you?[/b]
    Actually, I live in Texas.

I_Am_On_Ares

Default Re: This is why I FUCKING HATE CHINKS.

Originally posted by Saigon
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=vfHnGc1WeQs
    why i hate america = war on irak, minimum wage, yatiyatayatayatyatyatay

why i hate brittain = bad teath hygene blablablabalbalbal

why i hate turks = i dont understand them wich automatically means they are dumb and im smarter blablabalbalbalbalblbdaöoyfäåsijf suäp

why i hate you = i bet ur a meat eater, promote death help for animals that are "suffering". lets do this to ppl kk? lets kill every retard cause they are suffering kill every old ppl cause they are suffering balblabalbalblabla

whatever im too pissed oh and btw asians eat dogs,cats, well we eat alot of animals and u cant stop us hahahaha pwnd

/your pet, our food
    /why feed animal when the animal is food itself

hope u understand, i dont make much sens when im angry and sleepy

Originally posted by Cant Think Of A Name+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cant Think Of A Name)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

i hate crackers aswell, good thing im black

stop spending ur time on youtube...my cotton needs picking
    you have a better chance in mexico [/b]
    mexicans pick fruit/mow lawns/hang outside home depot to do cheap repair jobs
    blacks pick cotton

get ur stereotypes right

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(I_Am_On_Ares)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

why i hate turks = i dont understand them wich automatically means they are dumb and im smarter blablabalbalbalbalblbdaöoyfäåsijf suäp

why i hate you = i bet ur a meat eater, promote death help for animals that are "suffering". lets do this to ppl kk? lets kill every retard cause they are suffering kill every old ppl cause they are suffering balblabalbalblabla

whatever im too pissed oh and btw asians eat dogs,cats, well we eat alot of animals and u cant stop us hahahaha pwnd

/your pet, our food

hope u understand, i dont make much sens when im angry and sleepy[/b]
    My god, somebody teach this man English. I've seen Turks who do better at trying to speak English. I'm sure my IQ took a dip with that post.

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

/your pet, our food

My god, somebody teach this man English. I've seen Turks who do better at trying to speak English. I'm sure my IQ took a dip with that post.[/b]
    wow did that make you feel good? did u get satisfied into flaming somebodies anger? did your penis grow longer? did it make you feel smarter? i could correct it but i wont cause it will take away the anger i had in it

Former-Flonne

I've seen worse.. <_<

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(I_Am_On_Ares)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

/your pet, our food

My god, somebody teach this man English. I've seen Turks who do better at trying to speak English. I'm sure my IQ took a dip with that post.[/b]
    wow did that make you feel good? did u get satisfied into flaming somebodies anger? did your penis grow longer? did it make you feel smarter? i could correct it but i wont cause it will take away the anger i had in it[/b][/quote]

It obviously didn't make me feel smarter...

Cant Think Of A Name

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Cant Think Of A Name+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cant Think Of A Name)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

you have a better chance in mexico [/b]
    blacks pick cotton

get ur stereotypes right[/b][/quote]

you sort of made my point...pick fruit, pick cotton there all picking shit and you forgot one working at wal-mart

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by Cant Think Of A Name
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

you have a better chance in mexico
    blacks pick cotton

get ur stereotypes right[/b]
    you sort of made my point...pick fruit, pick cotton there all picking shit and you forgot one working at wal-mart[/b][/quote]

whats the stereotypes for filipinos? if there are any.

Originally posted by Cant Think Of A Name+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cant Think Of A Name)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

blacks pick cotton

get ur stereotypes right
    you sort of made my point...pick fruit, pick cotton there all picking shit and you forgot one working at wal-mart[/b]
    whats the stereotypes for filipinos? if there are any.[/b][/quote]

To quote Carlos Mencia, "They are the 'beaner' of the Asian community. Indigenous people that got banged by some Spaniards."

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Saigon

blacks pick cotton

get ur stereotypes right[/b]
    you sort of made my point...pick fruit, pick cotton there all picking shit and you forgot one working at wal-mart[/b][/quote]
    pick fruit and pick cotton are two VERY different things if u knew anything

i also left out that theyre the ones who bus ur tables at restraunts...im not gonna list every single stereotype thatd be stupid and a waste of time i mentioned the major ones it was enough to get my ponit across but apparently ur too much of an idiot for anything to get through to u

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast