why i love uo - lots of pictures

This is a discussion on why i love uo - lots of pictures within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; nothing better than actually having a house h43r: lot better than a shitty little inn in moradon (theres also a ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default why i love uo - lots of pictures

nothing better than actually having a house h43r: lot better than a shitty little inn in moradon (theres also a bank on uo...but houses are a bonus )
    plus side even beyond that is u can decorate ur house since its halloween soon here are some decorated houses for the coming holiday

taken from sum1 else...not my house

or this house

or this

last house!

:lol: :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

lol, looks like the sims
    i want a satanic house like the last one

the graphics look horrible like im playing nintendo

Originally posted by battle_mrs
    the graphics look horrible like im playing nintendo
    and ko was wonderful graphics? :rollseyes:

graphics<quality of the game...id play a game that was entirely stick figures if it was fun as hell

I wish my house looked like that :P :lol:

Well.... I was watching a friend play UO the other day and I shit you not the first person he ran into and started talking to asked him where he was from and then said after my friend responded he was from the US "ý am turkiye". Is it just me or does 30%+ of the entire turkish populace play MMORPGs.....

Originally posted by Cecilia
    Well.... I was watching a friend play UO the other day and I shit you not the first person he ran into and started talking to asked him where he was from and then said after my friend responded he was from the US "ý am turkiye". Is it just me or does 30%+ of the entire turkish populace play MMORPGs.....
    what shard was that? :blink: i havent seen a single turk play UO in the 4+ years ive played

priest_

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cecilia
    what shard was that? :blink: i havent seen a single turk play UO in the 4+ years ive played[/b]
    same, what shard did you play? i quit a month or two after aos and started playing uogateway shards

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cecilia

what shard was that? :blink: i havent seen a single turk play UO in the 4+ years ive played
    same, what shard did you play? i quit a month or two after aos and started playing uogateway shards [/b]
    i play chesapeake i like the small community of people there...kinda like these forums

eh i kept playing after aos...honestly compared to games out now the item dependability of aos isnt that bad...only bad thing now though are the completely over powered templates that have to be gimped every other month -_- current one is mages that can parry phys AND magery attacks and can paralyze when they hit with their wep

anyway pvm is fun which has always been a high point of uo...fun to go out with guild and do a champ spawn or do other boss runs or just go out and beat the shit outta crap for money

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Cama you really need to get out more my friend

Originally posted by Felix
    Cama you really need to get out more my friend
    i get out plenty since i quit ko :P

OMG m8 whahah i love this game UO was my first online game i played it hmm around 2 years if I good remember, did you know shard Deusovis ? i played there so long. This game have crapie graphic but most important is Idea , damn i missed uo times
    I loved that after you kill enemy you can loot his body :wub:

Worior FTW

P.S aos is not successful version !