Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why are some people stupid?

This is a discussion on Why are some people stupid? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Somone has been taking finite math. Normal Distribution curve, mutually exclusive, Ramanujan, what else? E(x) = np? You are using ...
Page: 3

Banned

Somone has been taking finite math. Normal Distribution curve, mutually exclusive, Ramanujan, what else? E(x) = np?

You are using statistics (where results are always if not most of the times skewed) to explain intelligence - a hypothetical construct. A big NO NO DUM DUM. I guess you can do that with LOTS OF CONFOUNDS you freak.

Oh by the way, education and intelligence is not "mutually exclusive". You using mathematical concepts (which are learned in school) to "prove your intelligence" on an offline forum proves it.

I was assuming that you were trying to "prove your intelligence" because you flamed someone for correcting your grammar ON AN OFFTOPIC GAMING FORUM.[/b]
    LOL

RIPPED

Cuz their bald and from the united states of assholes duuuh, thought u knew that by now

Banned

Cuz their bald and from the united states of assholes duuuh, thought u knew that by now [/b]
    they are*

Robokill

Cuz their bald and from the united states of assholes duuuh, thought u knew that by now [/b]
    unless you have a legitimate reason to hate the US, go fuck yourself

Banned

where you from, by the way you said that it makes you look like your from a 3rd world country, whos laughing now? :lol:

stonepilot1421

unless you have a legitimate reason to hate the US, go fuck yourself[/b]
    holy shit dude its just a joke. + everyone can have their own reason to hate the US as its got so many fucking things to hate about it

Robokill

holy shit dude its just a joke. + everyone can have their own reason to hate the US as its got so many fucking things to hate about it[/b]
    holy shit its a dumbass! Name a legit reason to hate the US. Go ahead and point 1 out, I'm sure I can find a few for every other country too.

whocares21

holy shit its a dumbass! Name a legit reason to hate the US. Go ahead and point 1 out, I'm sure I can find a few for every other country too.[/b]
    what if he is japanese and his grandparents die from cancer? or had 2 pinneses
    or they got sent to concentration camps in california after working theirs asses off then got deported(being citizens)
    or maybe he is pissed off because the Philipines was taken away from them
    so some people might have a reason to hate US (no flames)

Robokill

or they got sent to concentration camps in california after working theirs asses off then got deported(being citizens)
    so some people might have a reason to hate US (no flames)[/b]
    all of your examples are from 1940 or earlier...that really affects us today...?

Banned

holy shit dude its just a joke. + everyone can have their own reason to hate the US as its got so many fucking things to hate about it[/b]
    and your country is so innocent?

so some people might have a reason to hate US (no flames)[/b]
    dont put the japs in this fool, the japs bombed us so we retaliated biotch

all of your examples are from 1940 or earlier...that really affects us today...?[/b]
    it does, niggers till the day still trying to sue because of what the white people did to them. but blame there tribes in africa for being so desprite and giving them away to white people for guns. yeah watch ROOTS nigga, kunta kentee

unless you have a legitimate reason to hate the US, go fuck yourself[/b]
    Ur signature is the same thing i got on my toiletpaper u also like to use it for wiping your ass?

Phosgene

oh god lock this thread asap

Robokill

Ur signature is the same thing i got on my toiletpaper u also like to use it for wiping your ass?[/b]
    you...have master chief on your toilet paper...? wow aren't you a dumbass

again U.S?

Banned

again U.S?

[/b]
    wow thats grounds for ban.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast