Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why Turks want to "fak your mather"

This is a discussion on Why Turks want to "fak your mather" within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,...750314,00.html Turkey and its pretentious justice system. It is as bad as America. I guess this story is popular in ...
Page: 1

Banned

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,...750314,00.html

Turkey and its pretentious justice system. It is as bad as America.

I guess this story is popular in Europe. This is the first time I read about it. Any updates?

Banned

the examination = no assault/penetration. So basically its he say she say.

the dude should be let go.

from what i know with turkey girls. in turkey. if a muslim or what ever is like raped or have sex then that girl is killed :mellow:

by lapidation -.-, kinda the reasons they should review their life style its just inhuman

Banned

the examination = no assault/penetration. So basically its he say she say.

the dude should be let go.

from what i know with turkey girls. in turkey. if a muslim or what ever is like raped or have sex then that girl is killed :mellow:[/b]
    lawl you saw too many films lawl

lawl you saw too many films lawl[/b]
    Actually i heard the same, some arab woman got raped and she got whipped as punishment..

Psy

Engincan, that type of story is always in the news. A woman or girl gets raped by 8 men and is sentenced to 8 years in prison and 100 lashes.

Turkey will never get into the EU. They shouldn't even bother trying to conform, it's all just wasted effort.

Banned

lawl you saw too many films lawl[/b]
    dude a muslim girl who lives in turkey told me if she would get raped her father would kill her ... idiot.

Banned

I didn't know that. Turks are just crazy.

dude a muslim girl who lives in turkey told me if she would get raped her father would kill her ... idiot.[/b]
    its not correct, but not wrong either.

let me explain. if a family is hardcoremuslims they can/do kill their daughter (yep daughter, boys dont get punished. (imo also a thing i hate on tr.)).
    thats mainly in eastern of turkey.

in the western "modern turkey" its over with that (mostly.)
    i've heard of cousins of mine, that they even had onenightstand/threesome with girls.

what u guys write in this topic about turkey is like when i say 100% of americans are fat.

edit: btw, that guy is back in germany

Psy

btw, that guy is back in germany[/b]
    btw it took 8 months for that to happen

Banned

wow ridiculous. Turks are barbarians living in medieval times. Killing your daughters because your daughter was raped? How silly can you be... Atleast we don't do that in good ol` America. This is why I am glad I live in the US of A.

Psy

wow ridiculous Turks are barbarians living in medieval times. Killing your daughters because your daughter was raped? How silly can you be... Atleast we don't do that in good ol` America. This is why I am glad I live in the US of A.[/b]
    Things aren't that great here in Zimbabwe. Girls and boys get their lips cut off if they disc them. It's our country's way of modernizing and getting rid of the old ways, either normal lips or none at all.

Banned

Things aren't that great here in Zimbabwe. Girls and boys get their lips cut off if they disc them. It's our country's way of modernizing and getting rid of the old ways, either normal lips or none at all.[/b]
    Atleast Zimbabwe isn't Turkey with a strict inhumane justice system. I think this can be one of the reasons why the world hates Turkey.

Psy

Atleast Zimbabwe isn't Turkey with a strict inhumane justice system. I think this can be one of the reasons why the world hates Turkey.[/b]
    In Zimbabwe we have a blackmarket for buying food and other stuff essential for living. Our inflation rate is 9000%, which really sucks when you need to buy bread (usually about a wheelbarrow's worth of cash will get you a loaf)

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast