Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why Turks want to "fak your mather"

This is a discussion on Why Turks want to "fak your mather" within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yea he came home a few days ago but he need to go backt to turkey in march..... i never ...
Page: 2

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

yea he came home a few days ago but he need to go backt to turkey in march..... i never would visite turkey after such an action^^

5DollahSuckySucky

[/b]
    i had that RAPE sig b4 but a mod here removed it cause they found it twas annoying

WhoompThereitis

all turks have a mind of a 5 year old lol

Banned

all turks have a mind of a 5 year old lol[/b]
    What do you mean please elaborate?

Psy

What do you mean please elaborate?[/b]
    all turks are 5 years old, duh

Speaking of which, how many 5 year olds can you take out in a fight?

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

Banned

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/[/b]

i just loled here

1st to moe what u hear about killing there childs is MAINLY among kurds they have a strict order off hyracrchie (ore however u spell it) they live in the east off turkey which is moore like iran/ iraq/ arabs and all other countrys

i can say most turks dont kill there children when it happends and the justice system doesnt say the girls get punished

its just funny seeing here all are really closed minded including psy with the eu crap

lets add poland bulgaria and countrys like that are worse then turkey and they got in but atleast they arent muslims right

just wanna say keep on posting guys u just making me laugh while at work

OwnWiew

because turks are allowed only to fuck europa babas :lol:

DragonFire

22 lol

Banned

i just loled here

1st to moe what u hear about killing there childs is MAINLY among kurds they have a strict order off hyracrchie (ore however u spell it) they live in the east off turkey which is moore like iran/ iraq/ arabs and all other countrys

i can say most turks dont kill there children when it happends and the justice system doesnt say the girls get punished

its just funny seeing here all are really closed minded including psy with the eu crap

lets add poland bulgaria and countrys like that are worse then turkey and they got in but atleast they arent muslims right

just wanna say keep on posting guys u just making me laugh while at work[/b]
    So are you sayings Kurds living in eastern Turkey aren't Turkish? You and your seperatist views is the reason why the world hates Turkey. It's funny when people call the Turks for stealing land from the Kurds, the Turks say "all Kurds are welcome in Turkey and they are Turkish too". But, when they are criticized for their inhumane social practices, they simply say "its the Kurds living in eastern Turkey, we Turks aren't that bad". But wait? Aren't the Kurds living in Turkey also supposed to be Turkish? I guess they are only Turkish when it is more convenient for the Turks.

I think you are making us laugh with your idiotic flip-flops.

mammlea2

wow, just wow

tolgahan

you let ur kids have sex when they are 13. We dont .It is our way to defend ourselfs from youth degeneration
    if u go to ur neighbor ,you obey the nighbor's house's rules.
    is it too complicated for you ?. Maybe our law system is better than urs and it is why turkish % of crime is lower than urs too. Maybe... Maybe we muslims obey quran rules and dont break the laws.(sure real muslims. not the ones kills their daughters)
    maybe ...
    an investigation showed that living in TR is safer than living in the USA
    i think Lev0 laughes at you coz he sees that u shited at Tr while ur country was in a shit! lol

you let ur kids have sex when they are 13. We dont .It is our way to defend ourselfs from youth degeneration
    if u go to ur neighbor ,you obey the nighbor's house's rules.
    is it too complicated for you ?. Maybe our law system is better than urs and it is why turkish % of crime is lower than urs too. Maybe... Maybe we muslims obey quran rules and dont break the laws.(sure real muslims. not the ones kills their daughters)
    maybe ...
    an investigation showed that living in TR is safer than living in the USA
    i think Lev0 laughes at you coz he sees that u shited at Tr while ur country was in a shit! lol[/b]
    so true.

sexual crimes are here where i live and germany so much more than in turkey.
    its the religion that makes the people there, how they are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12