WikiLeakS(L)

This is a discussion on WikiLeakS(L) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; What you guys think about wikileaks ? Friend of my little brother got arested he hacked Mastarcards / Visa in ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default WikiLeakS(L)

What you guys think about wikileaks?
    Friend of my little brother got arested he hacked
    Mastarcards / Visa in the netherlands cozz they are blocking Julian Assange acounts^^

like brother like brother. :P

Wikileaks used to be good imho (iraq war documents), but now it's more and more getting like a cheap mtv show about diplomats.

I recommend reading the cables. There are good amount of info in that site. US started acting like communist country because of that page.

Read this BULLSHIT;
    Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Will reading WikiLeaks cost students jobs with the federal government? « - CNN.com Blogs

I support WikiLeaks (not financial, meaning I'm not donating), I think it is the governments duty to tell the people what the hell they're doing, not keep it to themselves. In every country.
    And also, I think it is pretty weak of the British government to arrest the founder because of rape, which I don't believe he did. I think it was just some poor excuse to get him out of the way -.-

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    I support WikiLeaks, I think it is the governments duty to tell the people what the hell they're doing, not keep it to themselves. In every country.
    And also, I think it is pretty weak of the British government to arrest the founder because of rape, which I don't believe he did. I think it was just some poor excuse to get him out of the way -.-
    Agreed. Government wants him gone, and he gets arrested for "rape". What a coincidence.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Agreed. Government wants him gone, and he gets arrested for "rape". What a coincidence.
    They take us for idiots, and think they can do whatever they want.

Interesting reading material. Seems that a lot of other people agree that it's an excuse. Good that there's some people that still have common sense left And the older people, who were against WikiLeaks, are just old-fashioned....

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

I find it good and shady at the same time. I couldn't read a single document about Israel but that country is the USA's best "friend" and I could read dozens of shits about how the Middle-Eastern countries hate Iran and want it to be eliminated. Interesting.