Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wings won!

This is a discussion on Wings won! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yes mang points were the deciding factor for mvp and ugh good sportsmanship ... yes hitting a guy in the ...
Page: 2

Banned

yes mang points were the deciding factor for mvp and ugh good sportsmanship ... yes hitting a guy in the head multiple times who just got off a head injury really is sportsmanship then whining about corruption after that very game is just a big lol @ french canadians
    crosby wont ever get a mvp until he learns to stfu and stop whining like his lil bitch coach michelle

fyi jus so u know up next was osgood NOT CROSBY hate to rain on ur parade and after crosby i think the mvp would go to the refs for taking the series to a game 6 with all the bull shit calls

maybe next year garybettman will take the pens further[/b]
    Lawl personnal problems with canadians? I mean what the fuck in your fucked up head makes you hate Canadians like that? :lol: Hope this will get you far bro, I really do

nothing wrong with canadians well nvm that but i said FRENCH canadians its much different

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12