Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The women who killed her daughter

This is a discussion on The women who killed her daughter within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; got away ! hahah wowwwww...they called it OJ the second ....fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fucking women Anthony found not guilty of murdering Caylee ...
Page: 1

Default The women who killed her daughter

got away ! hahah wowwwww...they called it OJ the second ....fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fucking women

Anthony found not guilty of murdering Caylee - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

This honestly disgusts me, anyone capable of murdering or raping a child should be gotten rid of from this world, I don't think she'll live for to much longer on the streets though, but still for the court system to fail so badly, I guess its just another "Hey look how dumb america is" kinda thing.

Damn, even in prison people in for fucking with kids are treated like the straight shit they are, prisoners even have some morals.

Banned Senior Member

Really?

Please provide the evidence that obviously clearly proves Casey killed her daughter, because the Jury must have missed it.

People are stupid. A group of stupid people are surprisingly dangerous.

Fucking speculating douchebags. Leave this shit to the professionals, your opinions are utterly worthless.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

The professionals being a bunch of hand picked individuals no different then you and me that are forced to work together long enough until they come to an unanimous decision. Yea let me tell you something it takes a lot to be a part of a jury.

All I know is she didn't report her own daughter missing until a month after she had been, so if that doesn't show you Casey at least knew something, then she must have just been crazy (Which why would she be able take care of the girl if she was crazy?).

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and wobbles like a duck, well then its probably a duck. I still blame the prosecution for not providing enough evidence in this flawed system we use to actually get her, but o well shit happens, OJ kinda rings a bell.
    Last edited by T_rey; 07-05-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    The professionals being a bunch of hand picked individuals no different then you and me that are forced to work together long enough until they come to an unanimous decision. Yea let me tell you something it takes a lot to be a part of a jury.

All I know is she didn't report her own daughter missing until a month after she had been, so if that doesn't show you Casey at least knew something, then she must have just been crazy (Which why would she be able take care of the girl if she was crazy?).

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and wobbles like a duck, well then its probably a duck. I still blame the prosecution for not providing enough evidence in this flawed system we use to actually get her, but o well shit happens, OJ kinda rings a bell.
    I agree, the prosecution sucked ass at doing their job.

Regardless, there was no evidence to prove that she killed her daughter, or had any part in it. All that could be deducted from this case is that Casey Anthony is a compulsive liar, her reasons for being that way could be many. That does not label her as guilty, but a compulsive liar, and they are a very common species of human, unfortunately.

It's sad that people want to see justice, no matter from which direction, right or wrong. That's medieval shit. Have some faith in our justice system, it may suck ass, but it's still the best out there (on a 'fairness' scale).

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Hey, look how dumb amerigaland iz.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Too soon?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post

Too soon?

You're sick.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    You're sick.
    LOL! Priceless response.