Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The women who killed her daughter

This is a discussion on The women who killed her daughter within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]YouTube - ‪America - Fuck Yeah!‬‏[/ame]...
Page: 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]YouTube - ‪America - Fuck Yeah!‬‏[/ame]

I see so many people "out-raged" at the result, or trying to justify her getting off on here and other places and shit.

Who the fuck actually knew the evidence and could actually make a rational un-biased decision on the case? It's amazing to see how far people go to argue their opinion when they no idea what they're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I see so many people "out-raged" at the result, or trying to justify her getting off on here and other places and shit.

Who the fuck actually knew the evidence and could actually make a rational un-biased decision on the case? It's amazing to see how far people go to argue their opinion when they no idea what they're talking about
    this ^
    Everyone "disgusted" with the verdict are making this to personal and have no idea what the evidence provided to the jury was.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post

Too soon?
    LMAO

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

Uzu

hahahhahaha best america intro ever ;D

Say what you want but a mother that is missing a daughter , goes out and party every day and yet to report anything to anyone ..even if she didnt kill her which i dout ..her ass still needs to be sent to jail for that shit . blah blah i could of been in that jury and i would of voted to stick her ass in jail.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    blah blah i could of been in that jury and i would of voted to stick her ass in jail.
    Fortunately you would have been rejected to participate as a jury member

sannum92

thats just crazy..........

The sad thing is a little girl died, but in reality it's no ones business. Tragedies like this happen every single day, and occasionally they make the media. That's when it seems everyone has to chime in with their opinion. Opinions are a great part of life, but they also make you become biased to the situation. You will believe what you want to believe, and it's nearly impossible to change a biased opinion. Instead of arguing about who did what, just let that innocent girl rest in peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-09-2012, 12:20 PM