Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

World ending in 9 days.

This is a discussion on World ending in 9 days. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i guess "becuase it won't happened at all" is good enough reason[/b] fixed it for ya...
Page: 2

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

i guess "becuase it won't happened at all" is good enough reason[/b]

fixed it for ya

Banned

"Well I'm going to take out a big loan and go on a spending spree until the 10th.

Obviously if the world doesn't end then I've got a problem..."

I like that one. Might as well give it a try.

but NOOOOO my birthdayis on the 13th :S:S[/b]
    my birthday's the 13th too

Beast&Harlot

Ok so now we got this shit about the world ending in 9days or what ever, then we got the shit about the world ending in 2012 December 24th at 11:58pm.....So what one is the truth I wounder.....The 2012 one has been more spread around then this one has so I'll go with the 2012 story and celebrate x-mas 1 day early that year xD just incase....

Seekor

Ok so now we got this shit about the world ending in 9days or what ever, then we got the shit about the world ending in 2012 December 24th at 11:58pm.....So what one is the truth I wounder.....The 2012 one has been more spread around then this one has so I'll go with the 2012 story and celebrate x-mas 1 day early that year xD just incase....[/b]
    lol because apparently the myain's calender and some crazy guy who was exiled by his own people made a large book where if u scrambled all the letters it somewhat represented something like the future half the world thinks its going to end. I swear I could tell you the world is going to end tomorrow and if i had some bullshit story that sounded really good i could get people to believe it.

Banned

lol because apparently the myain's calender and some crazy guy who was exiled by his own people made a large book where if u scrambled all the letters it somewhat represented something like the future half the world thinks its going to end. I swear I could tell you the world is going to end tomorrow and if i had some bullshit story that sounded really good i could get people to believe it.[/b]

gogo make 1

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Faking greenpeace wannabe failures.

About the whole point, tbh imo its a waste of cash. Since its built mainly to detect higgins (i think that was how it was spelled) boson wich magickly creates mass, the whole theory may just be a load of bs. Quantum theory already has serious flaws in it, correct me if im wrong but didnt neutrino theory proove that there can be 1/2 of a quantum? There are other theorys also for mass and gravity that may seem more sensible (not refering to quantum physics wich is known to be pretty wacko) like old school teslas theory for example.

Yes i was in advanced physics class in highschool, ima nerd

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I'm taking physics when I get to college, no room in my schedule in HS

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Thats the biggest bullshit i've heard so far lol

evilwevel

it's something different every year

in 2000 all the computers would crash, causing society to break down. now we're going to die because of some small black hole. in 2012 we're going to die because a calendar made by people thousands of years ago said so.

i wonder what they'll come up with next year, alien invasion anyone ?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

it's something different every year

in 2000 all the computers would crash, causing society to break down. now we're going to die because of some small black hole. in 2012 we're going to die because a calendar made by people thousands of years ago said so.

i wonder what they'll come up with next year, alien invasion anyone ?[/b]
    yea I remember that one from 2012 with that lava tsunami or w/e.
    If that one is true world is dieing on my birthday.
    If this one is try world is gonna die on my mums birthday.

EpsaNomaly

actually the mayan's predicted an "end to an era" either meaning that yes the world would blow up or that a new era would begin, or something dramatically important would happen that would effect everyone

i guess they could easily be right :P

Banned

its unlikley that black holes will appear,and even if they do they will dissepear fast.

ppls that want to stop the projekt are just attention whores like chris crocker.

this is science though, not myths.

lil_mageskillz

whats the story behind the 2012? i heard like 5 alrdy dun no which 1 it is.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast