Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

World ending in 9 days.

This is a discussion on World ending in 9 days. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well if we die we'll die in less than half a second so i dont really care...
Page: 3

well if we die we'll die in less than half a second so i dont really care

StayBack

well if we die we'll die in less than half a second so i dont really care[/b]
    thats true, but if a black hole is going to swallow earth, it should to take us somewere else shouldnt it ? anyway its totaly bullshit.

Xtr3m3

Nothing going to happen -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk8Vr00EBHA

But they will NOT be conducting a experiment like this if they KNEW what IS going to happen would they? They are testing the theory here, so we can't say everything is certain.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I think I can see camaz0ts humongous head in that video

lil_mageskillz

so we die in less then a second. wont even notice wat hapened lol

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i don't really give a shit if the world ends cos your not leaving anyone behind or no-one is gunna know your dead or be sad that you are. Not like we can do anything anyway..

Banned

If i am still alive on sept. 11 i will close this topic.

Banned

i don't really give a shit if the world ends cos your not leaving anyone behind or no-one is gunna know your dead or be sad that you are. Not like we can do anything anyway..[/b]
    Die now or later I could careless when I leave no one behind me

If i am still alive on sept. 11 i will close this topic.[/b]
    You can close this when we all die as well, cuz no one will be reading it anymore.

whats the story behind the 2012? i heard like 5 alrdy dun no which 1 it is.[/b]
    Its the end of the mayan calender which happens to be the most accurate calendar ever made. For more info just google it.

Dec 21 2012 btw

lil_mageskillz

Its the end of the mayan calender which happens to be the most accurate calendar ever made. For more info just google it.

Dec 21 2012 btw[/b]

isnt it about like a rock in space that is going hit earth? heard that like 2 years ago.

Beast&Harlot

The entier 2012 story is basicly like the movie the day after tomarrow....There is going too basicly be like a huge thing of disasters including every valcano in the world to rerupt at one time, huge earth quakes and the world then freezing over all except for a VERY small portion down by the equator and basicly everyone will have less then 24 hours to make it too that point(The ones that dont die from the tornadoes,valcanoes,earth quakes, ect.....)

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

The entier 2012 story is basicly like the movie the day after tomarrow....There is going too basicly be like a huge thing of disasters including every valcano in the world to rerupt at one time, huge earth quakes and the world then freezing over all except for a VERY small portion down by the equator and basicly everyone will have less then 24 hours to make it too that point(The ones that dont die from the tornadoes,valcanoes,earth quakes, ect.....)[/b]
    If all of that happened, it would take a LOT more time than 24 hours to occur, freezing over takes at the very least a few months....and the atmospheric and oceanic conditions to create tornadoes and hurricanes can't be really sustained for that long.

Speed

thats true, but if a black hole is going to swallow earth, it should to take us somewere else shouldnt it ? anyway its totaly bullshit.[/b]
    hm.. no, blackholes dont "transport" planets and such.. to other place :P , anything that goes into a blackhole is reduced to absolute nothing , cause the force of gravity inside the blackhole is just too big it destroys anything inside it

yea if it were a blackhole it would just take all the molecules and slowly stretch them with no chance of escape until they are nothing :P. i dont think it would be a half a second death. microscopic blackholes last half a sec or less because theres nothing feeding them. if there was a blackhole destroying earth wouldnt be a half a second lol.

i did hear milky way galaxy was in the path of colliding with either another galaxy or a large black hole..but thats probably thousands of years in the future :P.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast