Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Worst fast food service stories

This is a discussion on Worst fast food service stories within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; That was a hoax[/b] nuh uh, I saw pics of it, was real! some dude in the processing plant where ...
Page: 2

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

That was a hoax[/b]
    nuh uh, I saw pics of it, was real! some dude in the processing plant where Wendy's gets their meat lost a finger...that meat went to Wendy's...few days later, "OMFG THERES A FINGER IN MY CHILI!"

my mom went to buy mcdonald's big breakfast for me once and they yelled at her. ='(

PlayerofRogueC0la

my mom went to buy mcdonald's big breakfast for me once and they yelled at her. ='([/b]
    if they yelled at my mom i would have went there and waited till there shift was over and killed who ever yelled at her.. no lie.

nuh uh, I saw pics of it, was real! some dude in the processing plant where Wendy's gets their meat lost a finger...that meat went to Wendy's...few days later, "OMFG THERES A FINGER IN MY CHILI!"[/b]
    They proved that the finger was the ladies dead grandfather or some dead relative. In my salad once was a japanese beatle... Kind of wierd :blink:

PlayerofRogueC0la

They proved that the finger was the ladies dead grandfather or some dead relative. In my salad once was a japanese beatle... Kind of wierd :blink:[/b]
    did u sue? h34r:

sgtkoss99

one fast foog place that i always get a chicken club with. It comes with bacon and 80% of the time i gotta drive back to get the bacon. good news is they usually load it up with bacon and give me extra fries.

Cocaine

I got a chili dog with no dog from Sonic.

Inactive Member

when u ask for extra mayo and they overload it with mayo the smart ass's

DarK

one time at mcdonalds they gave me like 3 extra fries

123YourMin3

one time at mcdonalds they gave me like 3 extra fries[/b]
    Lol...
    I got a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds like 3 weeks ago, only to find out that it didn't have any meat in it, only the ketchup and pickles.
    A friend has gotten 3 meats in one of those dollar menu burgers before too, not really bad, but still out of the ordinary.

mconde789

did u sue? h34r:[/b]
    I once had order a peperony large pizza and they gave it to me with i think like 8 peperonys on it only so i went and the manager asked the kis who did it y he put only 8 and he just like "i couldn't find the extra peperonys" and im like what and they gave me the pizza for free : ) :lol:

PlayerofRogueC0la

I once had order a peperony large pizza and they gave it to me with i think like 8 peperonys on it only so i went and the manager asked the kis who did it y he put only 8 and he just like "i couldn't find the extra peperonys" and im like what and they gave me the pizza for free : ) :lol:[/b]
    hahahahahahhahahaa nice =)

Psy

I spilled a hot cup o' joe on my lap in McDonalds and sued them for 3 million dollars for not stressing the "hot"-ness of the coffee... not

I just hate when you ask for ketchup and they always forget. That's pretty much the only thing I have against fast food places now, other than them probably never going to label their food as "using cloned meat." I also hate when you go to a Mexican restaurant and order onions with your cheese enchilada and they give you an onion Enchilada with cheese.

Banned

I work at burger king, and i work in Kitchen (cause im speedy :P) and who ever said they got a frozen pattie, i don't have a fucking clue how, cause like..theres a HUGE broiler where the food goes thru, lawl...Unless someone played a joke on you.

I've had a guy come up to the tills and ask for the "chef" (we don't cook shit, done all for us by fryers and the broiler) but he said "excuse me matey, is this meant to have no pickles and no tomato?" and his wife came up following him and she said "chris, lets go, no point in conning them here" and they walked off. They tried to get their food re-made and refunded for free by the sounds of things. I was like :S:S:S wtf just happend?!

Good thing about working at Burger King...you get like...stupid amounts of Cheese Burger compotitions with you're work friends haha, (only when Managers are off the unit :P)

Rathian

I work at burger king, and i work in Kitchen (cause im speedy :P) and who ever said they got a frozen pattie, i don't have a fucking clue how, cause like..theres a HUGE broiler where the food goes thru, lawl...Unless someone played a joke on you.
    I've had a guy come up to the tills and ask for the "chef" (we don't cook shit, done all for us by fryers and the broiler) but he said "excuse me matey, is this meant to have no pickles and no tomato?" and his wife came up following him and she said "chris, lets go, no point in conning them here" and they walked off. They tried to get their food re-made and refunded for free by the sounds of things. I was like :S:S:S wtf just happend?!
    Good thing about working at Burger King...you get like...stupid amounts of Cheese Burger compotitions with you're work friends haha, (only when Managers are off the unit :P)[/b]
    isnt that like why the have cameras in the kitchen besides spit?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast