I just remembered this dream I had last year, or the year before or something and I had it like 2-3 times, it was incredibly vivid, very overcast. The hill behind my house is much taller and it's barren, there are no trees on it and it's very steep. I climb up the top, and there are dead logs and bits of white tree sticking out of the hill and then when I climb up to the top, I look out and there's black water. There is a little island just rising out of it and there are white, dead trees reaching up to the sky and the sky is really dark from the top of the hill. However, there's this little creature, thin made out of bone and wood. It's lanky and it's just really weird, because there's this big body of water and all these dead trees behind my house. I didn't do much in the dream, and I don't know if anything happened after that but I just remember climbing up the hill and being exhausted. Well, not really exhausted, just tired and I looked out across the water. Also, the ground is not grass, it's a mixture of dirt and ash and the only trees are dead and they're white.

Pretty weird dream but I just really wanna view it again because it was really awesome, and I've probably forgotten half of what happens.

Anyway, have you ever wanted to re-watch a dream?