WoW>KO

This is a discussion on WoW>KO within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; imo one of the very few differences... In our continued efforts to combat cheating in World of Warcraft, more than ...
Page: 1

Default WoW>KO

imo one of the very few differences...
    In our continued efforts to combat cheating in World of Warcraft, more than 76,000 accounts were closed and 11 million gold was removed from the game economies in Europe, Korea, and the US in the month of September. The closed accounts were associated with activities that violate World of Warcraft's Terms of Use, such as using third-party programs that allow cheating, and farming gold and items. These types of activities can severely impact the economy of a realm and the overall game enjoyment for all players.

We will continue to aggressively monitor all World of Warcraft realms in order to protect the service and its players from the harmful effects of cheating. Please note that selling World of Warcraft content, such as gold, items, and characters, can result in a permanent ban of the involved accounts from World of Warcraft.

Many account closures come as the direct result of tips reported to our GMs in game or emailed to our Hacks Team by legitimate World of Warcraft players. If you suspect that a World of Warcraft player is using an illegal third-party program to farm gold or items, or is otherwise violating our Terms of Use, please report the suspected infraction via one of the means listed above. All reports will be investigated, and those that prove false will not result in corrective action.

As always, thank you for your continued support, and best of luck with your continued adventures in Azeroth!

if k2 gave at least some effort i would enjoy KO so much more than wow, but no

i tryin to get a friend to gimme the instalator so i can try on some private servers xD but no1 wanna gimme

::XFactor::

I like to eat Muffins sur!.

NooBZilla

what a stupid topic imo , of course a game thats basically the best mmorpg game that you have to pay for is gonna be greater then a free game (KO)

SiCoXiS

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    what a stupid topic imo , of course a game thats basically the best mmorpg game that you have to pay for is gonna be greater then a free game (KO)
    ko free to play but pay to log on LOL :lol: premium user ftw

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by SiCoXiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiCoXiS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NooBZilla
    ko free to play but pay to log on LOL :lol: premium user ftw[/b]
    that saying is free to use but idiotic to say LOL :lol: morons ftl

DragonFire

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by SiCoXiS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NooBZilla

ko free to play but pay to log on LOL :lol: premium user ftw
    that saying is free to use but idiotic to say LOL :lol: morons ftl[/b]
    I love you.

wow>ko in everything related to story, exp, quests, exploring and support, but ppl who play ko do it for the pk and in this case ko>wow.
    i wish wow had a good pk, it would make it the best game ^_^

DragonFire

i got banned for 3 days for calling an orc gay cause he fuckin killed me like 20 times...cause i was on my levle 35 rogues xping and the guy was like level 50 or something..so i logged my 60 hunter and mindcontrolled him ( :wub: Engineering) and told him he was gay then i killed him

next day...Bam account banned for "harrasment" or some shit...Moral of the Story..Most people that play wow are 12 year old fat kids that cry all the time.

runescape and diablo 2 recently also did HUGE banning

jsut starting wow so i hope its good

a friend sent me an invite for a free trial. 10 days i think. I just couldnt get into it like i did ko.

Kadra

Default hmm

its good but i think the ppl in ko are better if i didn't work with a lot of wow players wouldn't bother with it.

nearly had one of them converted to ko but the ko bsod struck and back to wow he went.

he'd like playing an orc rogue. :lol:

Also i love the fact that u can play with ppl from all around the globe not restricted to region servers doesn't decrease the lag any

KO>WoW, if KO had a better company running it...

peter

ok look im gonna start playing wow tomorrow since i was tired of this bs xp quest and shit everyone being 65 in pathos, so i decided to move to wow with a couple of friends.
    just wanted to know if wow was like ko?