Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WoW PvP Preview

This is a discussion on WoW PvP Preview within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Those chars like Cartoonslol h43r: Simpsons Vs. WoW, simpsons will win fr sure...
Page: 2

Those chars like Cartoonslol h43r:

Simpsons Vs. WoW, simpsons will win fr sure

hm..the gnome rogue is acting like a moron anyways...fighting against warrios with paladin stuff..cg...
    should wacht World of Roguecraft 2/3 ...thats what it means to pwn

priestish..get manareg/pots and u wont be oom and ooh :/

flippy: fu pala fu! xD
    and its NOT impossible for a rogue to win against a warrior..with a good stunlock, the warrior starts the fight with like 30% life while the rogue is full and only used like..2-3 CDs.
    and btw its not only going on Battlegrounds etc..the most fun are Roaming pvp events..where a 5 man group is trying to fight themselfs from one opposing group to an other.

go on a pvp server if u dont wanna pvp on battlegrounds ffs

Yun_Yuuzhan

WoW PvP sucks. There's no potting, no comboing, no collision detection, and everybody just runs in circles crowd controlling each other like nuts. Ranged classes have a ridiculous advantage because of this fact and 50% of the time you're totally unable to control your character because you're feared, stunned, etc. I once had a priest mind control my warrior and make me jump off a cliff. Sounds funny - but guess what? There is no way for a Night Elf warrior to counter that move. Not to mention that with epic gear you can two shot people regularly, especially with lots of +%crit gear. It's all burst damage, no skill at all.

Everything needs a counter or the game sucks. Keep threads like this in off topic please, WoW < KO and most of ko4life would agree, hence the name.

NooBZilla

hmm funny...last time i check this site was ko4life not WoW4life
    last i check this was a off topic section so this is the perfect spot for him talking about wow

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    hmm funny...last time i check this site was ko4life not WoW4life
    last i check this was a off topic section so this is the perfect spot for him talking about wow
    it was posting in media sectio and moved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12