Wow, Really really sad right now

This is a discussion on Wow, Really really sad right now within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; My grandma stopped breathing and past away right now at 1:00 AM pst. My mind is just blank right now. ...
Page: 1

redbluegreen44

My grandma stopped breathing and past away right now at 1:00 AM pst. My mind is just blank right now.

All started on Friday July 13. She was hospitalized and got to live until now

R.I.P grandma :,(

serious question, is life harder when you lose someone you love

tolgahan

was she rich ?

was she rich ?[/b]
    euheuheuh :"(

you have to look forward.
    if look to past, the life will be harder.

one of my grandpa and grandma died too. but i cant change it. i enjoy my life

FattySin

I've been to 14 funerals. I am only 14 years old. 13 of them were family, 1 was a friend.

Obviously it hurts, but if that's all you focus on, then it's just going to make life like a living Hell for you. Sometimes it takes a bit to realize it.

Like Ali said " You have to look forward, if you look to the past, life WILL be harder. "

Sorry to you and your family for what happened, time will heal the wounds if you let it.

imNotaZ

Still u cant like say .. oh fuck it .. IŽll look into the future right after she died.

Just take ur time .. and u will get over it .. ... but dont focus on the past .. thats true :P

freakyangel

Im sry to hear that =/ it hurts especially if u got a good band with those ppl, I myself have never ever been to a funeral yet, and never have I known someone I care for who died during my life... Im afraid my grandma will leave me some day, but try not to think about it since she's like a mom for me...

I hear ppl say 'time heals wounds' i think time indeed helps; but never will u be able to forget what happened but i think u should remember the fun times with her and not the days she been sick...

anyways sry for what happened, may she rip

Phosgene

read some books instead of posting personal life issues on mmorpg forum .

Baxxor

Just chill out with your family on your vacation, try to not think about it.
    Never happend to me, atleast not one of my own family members.
    Was with my sister when her dad died tho(diffrent dads) and that wasn't very funny
    Was sleeping over at her apartment, and around 12 at noon she got a call and her dad died.
    Tho he had cancer and was kinda old, so she wasn't really suprised but was kinda sad

ewenson_tr

Yah, this isn't www.drphil.org you should probably get some "in real life" friends to talk to. If you have no real friends, then talk to your parents, or your cousins, or your teachers, or your dog, anything but a bunch of nerds on a mmorpg forum, then you'll get responses like mine, So instead of being pathetic, go talk to the people that love you, or hell, even know of your existance.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

you are so fuckin funny.... if u r really sad u wouldn't be sharing your sorrow on a fuckin gaming forum. smells like some attention seeking bullshit.

redbluegreen44

you are so fuckin funny.... if u r really sad u wouldn't be sharing your sorrow on a fuckin gaming forum. smells like some attention seeking bullshit.[/b]
    Nah man this isnt a joke. Im shareing this with everyone, on different forums, with friends online, and real life friends. If you read my other post about friday 13th you can see that i said that my grandma couldnt breathe. Has been a busy week for we driving an hour a day to see her. I dont care if you believe me or not, she past away last night. Was just watchign T.V at mid night until i got a call that she wasnt breathing. and i was here to asked a simple question because of my 19 years of living i have never lost anyone close to me

Thanks for those who had helpful replys and for those think this was a joke, please leave. I just wanted to ask everyone around the internet and my friends how hard is life when you lose someone part of your family. :/

Speed

lol... it sucks how your handling this dude , and more because u say u never lost anyone in your family ? damn im 20 and both my grandpas and grandmas past away already , my mom and 3 good friends from school too ... thats life dude just dont focus on the past ... u cant change anything , look forward

Banned

I dont think this is funny or anything.
    But you my friend, should deal with this on your own, like every other human being.
    hope youll feel better.