Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WU vs PayPal

This is a discussion on WU vs PayPal within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Didn't even know there was a trustable section, by noble reputation I meant noble in my eyes, that narrows down ...
Page: 2

Didn't even know there was a trustable section, by noble reputation I meant noble in my eyes, that narrows down the potential buyers group but hey.

Thanks.

::legend::

paypal safe if ur follow rules. read trading guide on ko4life

Banned

paypal safe if ur follow rules. read trading guide on ko4life[/b]
    Its not safe if you sell.

iiason

if ur buying, PP is better for u.

if ur sellin, WU is better for u.

simple as that.

Banned

Its not safe if you sell.[/b]
    +1

nolex

Paypal is the best but u should wait a least 3 days to give away the item u sold after u have got the money!!

Banned

Paypal is the best but u should wait a least 3 days to give away the item u sold after u have got the money!![/b]
    Lol, Please Please save us from the joke.

If thats how you deal with your selling then do so. But dont come in here saying this non-sense.

If your selling paypal is the worst.

i will use "nolex" example like he gave us and show what would happen if someone did this.

guy sends his money through paypal. Next the person selling Item waits 3 days until money is in the bank. Next guy recieves his Item and then chargebacks.

Oh no. The guy selling through paypal lost Money + Item.

you can wait a month i wont matter, two years ago when i was quitting i sold some gold bars to a dude names Ryu (not the good gun from early dies times) all went smooth until a month later when he chargedbacked my ass. $160 down the drain, paypal cant do jack shit if the scammer claims a non-authorised cc use. i aint going down that route again. WU it is.

Banned

you can wait a month i wont matter, two years ago when i was quitting i sold some gold bars to a dude names Ryu (not the good gun from early dies times) all went smooth until a month later when he chargedbacked my ass. $160 down the drain, paypal cant do jack shit if the scammer claims a non-authorised cc use. i aint going down that route again. WU it is.[/b]
    There is a ryu that comes in vent. Can you give me some things about the ryu dude so i can ask him stuff next time isee him in vent, Because i dont like scammers

that was too long ago, i did have the pms like a week ago but my inbox began to overflow so i emptied it:/

edit: i do have his paypal details tho:

Minh Huynh

[email protected]

Banned

that was too long ago, i did have the pms like a week ago but my inbox began to overflow so i emptied it:/

edit: i do have his paypal details tho:
    Minh Huynh

[email protected][/b]
    All i need is like his msn, maybe his name, maybe his age, and what language does he speak

i have one msn email on my msn blocked list that may be that guy's but i'm not sure, it was too long ago.

[email protected]

again, i aint saying he's the one but if he's on my blocked list he surely is someone to be careful about.

that is all i got, never gotten into a long conversation with him to get to know his name, language etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12