Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WWE WRESTLING

This is a discussion on WWE WRESTLING within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; heard today from someone it was suicide fucked up shit...
Page: 2

heard today from someone it was suicide fucked up shit

englishbob

someone from your family died and someone else made fun of him/her[/b]
    you should really read about the whole story. The police are persueing no external suspects as the murder weapon was found inside the home. The police believe that Benoit killed his wife and kid during the weekend and killed himself on Monday...

this is the man people are paying a tribute to?

redbluegreen44

you should really read about the whole story. The police are persueing no external suspects as the murder weapon was found inside the home. The police believe that Benoit killed his wife and kid during the weekend and killed himself on Monday...

this is the man people are paying a tribute to?[/b]
    its not confirmed though

Phosgene

a great wrestler , i was shocked when i heard this
    btw its double murder-suicide .
    RIP rabid wolverine

razzy

wow, i remmember watching him about 3 years ago.

He was good.

heard the news last night, sad.

5DollahSuckySucky

TMZ has learned more about the deaths of WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit, his wife and son -- and the information is extremely disturbing.

Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.

One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.

http://wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/21716.shtml

Benoit Update: The Absolute Latest With Updates Here

News conference notes from Fayetteville, GA:

- Lt. Pope: WWE called police officials at 2:30PM on Monday over concern for Benoit’s well being. Police found all three bodies in the home. “Double Homicide Suicide” is the official ruling.

- It appears Benoit killed his wife on Friday, his son shortly after, and likely hanged himself either late Saturday night or early Sunday.

- No suicide note was left behind.

- Asphyxiation is the official ruling for Benoit’s wife and son deaths.

- Benoit was previously arrested for a DUI.

- A lot of prescription medication was found in the home, legal prescriptions.

- Police found anabolic steroids in the home.

- No comment from police regarding a possible motivation.

- He killed himself several hours, but no more than a day, after killing son Daniel.

- Police is unaware of prior domestic violence.

- District Attorney Scott Ballard stated that a Bible was placed near each murder victim.

- Benoit bond Nancy’s hands and feet and she was wrapped in a towel. Blood was found near Nancy’s body.

- In 2003, a temporary restraining order was sought but later dropped.

- Benoit made no attempt to hide the bodies.

- The DA himself has not heard from WWE.

- Daniel was found in an upstairs bedroom. Benoit’s wife was also found in an upstairs family room, and Benoit hung himself in the weight room in the basement.

- The toxicology reports are still pending. It will probably take more than two weeks for the reports to be finished.

- Benoit apparently called WWE stating that Daniel was coughing up blood, thus likely the “personal reasons” for missing weekend house shows.

razzy

what i wanna know is.........WHY????!!!

Banned

Didn't chris beniot go to UFC or am I getting mixed up with someone else?

Anyway he was a mint wrestler back in his days, long before WWF went to shit and Stone cold and The Rock left

Desi4Life

:'( This is sad news.

Banned

wrestling sucks now in other words :][/b]
    ok but u suck too

Banned

June 26, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment is stunned and saddened by the details released by local authorities concerning the double homicide-suicide involving Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son, Daniel.

However, WWE is concerned with the sensationalistic reporting and speculation being undertaken by some members of the media following the press conference held by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney. During the press conference, the investigating authorities made the following points, all of which run contrary to the media speculation that "roid rage" was a factor in the senseless murders and suicide:

1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

2. Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation). Authorities had no factual basis to speculate as to Benoit’s state of mind, and rightly did not do so.

3. Toxicology tests have not even been completed, so there is no current evidence that Benoit even had steroids or any other substance in his body. In that regard, on the last test done on Benoit by WWE's independently administered drug testing program, done on April 10, 2007, Benoit tested negative.

4. The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. The wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death. By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberate thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage.

5. WWE strongly suggests that it is entirely wrong for speculators to suggest that steroids had anything to do with these senseless acts, especially when the authorities plainly stated there is no evidence that Benoit had steroids in his body, pending the toxicological reports, and that they had no evidence at this time as to the motive for these acts.

WWE is continuing to monitor the ongoing investigation being conducted by local authorities.

EpsaNomaly

this is really sad, especially since noone has any clue as to why he did this, other than the possibility of 'roid rage, although i doubt that it would have caused such a severe reaction that lasted for that many days

silverbuffer18

i came today my frind told me i think it was the divorce and i cant believe they found the bodies so far away

DragonFire

I actually hate wrestling, but It's only his job..he is still a person..but what would bring yourself to killing your whole family and then you?

redbluegreen44

Killed his wife on friday, killed his son on saturday then hung himself. WWE called sheriff to check on Monday. A bible was placed next to his wife and son by benoit before he killed himself.

Fucking wierd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast