www.archlord.com

This is a discussion on www.archlord.com within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; There is quite new game, so I share some facts about it. U buy game ( 17 usd ) and ...
Page: 1

Default www.archlord.com

There is quite new game, so I share some facts about it.

U buy game ( 17 usd ) and then it is free to play

+ Great graphics like evolved L2 and Guildwars
    + Pvp system is modified from L2 and it is fast
    + party benefits are autoloot and boost in def hp or ap
    + awesome enviroment mops, armours weapons and skills are amazing
    + u can sell items even offline ( system same kinda luike in wow and eq2 )
    + loads of quests and map is enough big
    + If some clan rules 3 castles leader becomes Archlord ( basicly kinda like KO king, but more cool )
    + lvl cap 100 and boss system is more like in KO not like in wow where 60 ppl is online kill boss go sleep
    + unique and rare items drop randomly by ALL mops ( makes grinding shit load more interesting )
    + Elite items ( never seen them onsale but I assume they are dropped rarely by hard bosses )
    + autopot system first I tought it's just gay but then I found out that it only makes exping more interesting, but defenetly doesn't make you immortal not even in PvP, you still die it just prevents your fingers rest from pressing 256343 time hp pot when u exp
    + game is hosted by codemasters wich I have heard has really good rep
    + u can farinvite to party and to clan ( /gin nick is really usefull so leader doesn't have to run half a map to clan someone )
    + I haven't dced so far and hardly lag
    + I was really impressed by helpfull gamer community
    + there is 2 directions to upgrade slots for elementals or speacials like def and item +, if upgrade fails you don't loose item, but you loose upgrade thing. Upgrade potions are like 130k and they can be only gained via quests or drops, so it is still pain, but not as gay as anvil
    + mainly spoken laguages: English, French, German

- no priest class ( it is kinda gay but then all classes have many different type of buffs )
    - too few classes
    - in game code was implanted rivers not acrossable also slopes are obstacles, so sometimes you kinda got stuck stupid spot ( you can always get away but you kinda hit invisible wall near mountains water etc. ) I believe they do something to this
    - game still has buggs but they are being fixed
    - travelling from town to town could be easier, now it happens via portals wich cost a lot even to lvl 30 chars and running around to quests starts to bug a bit
    - quest go to lines, if you don't do some lower lvl quest you don't ever see that lines best quests
    - no tp skill :blink:

Now my honest oppinion is that this game has really good potential and is maybe most promissing game I have seen, I give it 9+ right away and it will come really near ten after they get it more forward. I will make good video when N_O will atke over all castles there

Oh btw because some asked why we quitted hero online was that few hundred people got hacked there, hoody and me were one of those. As ussual cs didn't do anything...I hope they even listened me when I wrote them change forum logins different than ingame because that many people getting hacked was obviously their own fault...

itsVision

Been playing ArchLord since beta, the game is pretty fun.

kenpai

i will give it a go as soon as my provider wakes up. Any particular server to pick? Advice on classes, preferbly something close to priest? And is it all vs all like l2 or more like ko with 2 factions?

Originally posted by kenpai
    i will give it a go as soon as my provider wakes up. Any particular server to pick? Advice on classes, preferbly something close to priest? And is it all vs all like l2 or more like ko with 2 factions?
    Well human mages have minorheal :blink: and my friend Finduilas who was priest in KO likes to play orc sorceror because it has some nice buffs ^_^ But better read homepage and forum info before choosing class and also Gaiahon ( sounds gay ) is newer server where we play also It's about clans vs clans so no matter about what race you pick up

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

gayahorn wahahhah :P

i would've given this a try(stormy has been asking) but my internet just turned homosexual these days <_<

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    gayahorn wahahhah * *

i would've given this a try(stormy has been asking) but my internet just turned homosexual these days *<_<
    Come on fatass we need more fags to clan, I know you cannot compo but you are one of the greatest fags ever...we will own :lol: :wub:

kenpai

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    gayahorn wahahhah * *

i would've given this a try(stormy has been asking) but my internet just turned homosexual these days *<_<
    I can relate to that in a non homosexual way. I feel you gay ass pain.

Originally posted by kenpai+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kenpai)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    gayahorn wahahhah * *

I can relate to that in a non homosexual way. I feel you gay ass pain.[/b]
    Do I wanna know if you two have relationship?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

errrr relation is we live near taiwan?

damn pain the ass = undersea internet cables disrupted by god damn earthquake

NoMercy

:lol: I been playing this game since 3 days thanks to Wagyar :P is a great game, as soon as I get back to home, I will lvl my ass and u gotta clan me wagyar plz kkthxbb . :lol: :wub: :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-18-2012, 05:51 AM